Dusit Grand Park Condo Jomtien Pre Sale + Free All Night Karaoke

DiNiro

I see the Dusit Grand Park Resort/Condo in Jomtien has a showroom and is pre selling units.

Will they inform the buyers of the 2 nearby karaoke bars that keep the neighborhood awake ALL NIGHT I wonder?

Would you?

Noise is the scourge of Thailand and SEAsia if not the entire world. No matter where you go there will be some idiot making a pointless noise.

(Reading the title of this thread I believed it was an advert for the launch party, and thought that an all-night karaoke launch party was a very original idea, though not my cup of tea smile.png )

• Like 2

Would you?

Noise is the scourge of Thailand and SEAsia if not the entire world. No matter where you go there will be some idiot making a pointless noise.

(Reading the title of this thread I believed it was an advert for the launch party, and thought that an all-night karaoke launch party was a very original idea, though not my cup of tea smile.png )

A bit off topic, but regarding "noise pollution" I totally agree. It is horrible now, virtually everywhere you go in Thailand. I suppose it is yet another way to keep people from thinking about the reality of the world we have created (illegal and legal drugs have the same effect). Where I live, in Jomtien, many people seem to be suffering from sleep deprivation.