Family Condo/appartment With Eng Speaking Children Pattaya

flakes

Hi ,

Would like to rent on Condo/appartment sowhere in Pattaya.

My only condition is that i look for some family condo /facilities where atleast is living a couple of other families long term with their children that can easely talk in english.

My son is nine years old and he prefers talk english over thai.

They may be Russians/Korean/Thai aslong as they go to school in Pattaya either international or bilangual.

Does anyone know such a building where couple of these children are living 7-12 year of age.

I can not consider renting a condo where there is no friends for my child to hang out with after school that why i am asking.

Look forward to some positive feedback..

BR

Flakes

get a bit away from the beach, but no need to go too far. choose based on longer term convenience for your family, not just the immediate kids friends. many options available

Well kindly give me an example of such a condominium >.

I think you would be better looking at a house on a nice village with communal pool/play area. Condos here do not tend to be very big.

Well we been living in a village for 3 years now...and here also most thai children dont go to an bilangual or an international school so they only talk thai language.

I think you would be better looking at a house on a nice village with communal pool/play area. Condos here do not tend to be very big.

Well we been living in a village for 3 years now...and here also most thai children dont go to an bilangual or an international school so they only talk thai language.

OK,in the village I live on the majority of kids go to international or bi lingual schools and have at least one foreign parent, but the language I hear in the street when the kids are playing is Thai. This seems to be the way as its the mothers and hence aunts/uncles etc are all Thai so that's their preferred language. My friends kids play near by and all in Thai, when they see me they swap to English for a quick chat then revert to Thai with their friends.

Edited by RabC

OK,in the village I live on the majority of kids go to international or bi lingual schools and have at least one foreign parent, but the language I hear in the street when the kids are playing is Thai. This seems to be the way as its the mothers and hence aunts/uncles etc are all Thai so that's their preferred language. My friends kids play near by and all in Thai, when they see me they swap to English for a quick chat then revert to Thai with their friends.

Yes probably u right but there must be some villages where children talk in english amongst each other

Our Chateaudale/Thabali condo, Thappraya rd behind Bruno's , has a few families with children who are being picked up everyday with Vans from international schools..

Send me PM if you want to have a look around, I know some co-owners who rent out.

Ok txs i will send u a pm...If others know about more comdominiums kindly let me know.

Does anyone know about Royal hill condotel on thapraya road ..?

I went there and asked the manager if there are families with children living there according to the manager an absolute yes but when i was there at 1800 afternoon there was nobody to be seen arround there..

Hard to imagine anyone wanting to live there who isnt stone deaf. Between the deafening 24/7 traffic noise from the road and the building noise from Grande Caribbean on one side (when they start) and Treetops on the other (when they start) it is one of the last places I would want to be over the next couple of years.

Chateau Dale wont be much better soon thanks to Grande C, which is a shame as until now it was quite a nice place.

Hard to imagine anyone wanting to live there who isnt stone deaf. Between the deafening 24/7 traffic noise from the road and the building noise from Grande Caribbean on one side (when they start) and Treetops on the other (when they start) it is one of the last places I would want to be over the next couple of years.

Chateau Dale wont be much better soon thanks to Grande C, which is a shame as until now it was quite a nice place.

The Grande Caribbean will be low rise near Chateaudale.. (8 floors) The high rise 30 floors will be build on the roadside for seaview

This is Thailand and no matter where you live most kids will speak Thai and English so that's good for your son anyways. I agree that a house in a gated village is always good with a communal swimming pool and restaurant, Playgrounds etc. Just look in the classifieds here or go to: http://www.bahtsold.com and search "Pattaya and area" and then house, apt's or condos.

Kids do fine at that age no matter where they live mate.

The Grande Caribbean will be low rise near Chateaudale.. (8 floors) The high rise 30 floors will be build on the roadside for seaview

That's true, but the construction of a low-rise building makes plenty of noise if you overlook it as will the screams of the ghastly kids in the pool when it's built. And that 30-floor tower will be very evident from Chateau Dale as it's only a couple of hundred yards away.

I looked at Chateau Dale a couple of years ago and nearly bought there but was put off by the huge empty plot. I am satisfied with my decision.

That's true, but the construction of a low-rise building makes plenty of noise if you overlook it as will the screams of the ghastly kids in the pool when it's built. And that 30-floor tower will be very evident from Chateau Dale as it's only a couple of hundred yards away.

I looked at Chateau Dale a couple of years ago and nearly bought there but was put off by the huge empty plot. I am satisfied with my decision.

Well i hope grande carabean and atlantis will be ready soon as it seems like a nice place for children to live...

I now looking into pratunak soi 4 New nordic i heared some russian living there with their children attending bilangual school.

Anyone knows where in Pattaya the russians live with their families?

I been told Pratumnak soi 4 but perhaps others knows mroe about this..

Kindly a name of a condo building and or a name of a moobaan..

I doubt if the Grande Caribbean will ever get built. They have been advertising it a lot around town for well over a year but they haven't even dug a hole yet. They are offering a new Cruze car for someone who buys a condo in the Cruze block but i think the car will have rusted away before the condo is finished.

I doubt if the Grande Caribbean will ever get built. They have been advertising it a lot around town for well over a year but they haven't even dug a hole yet. They are offering a new Cruze car for someone who buys a condo in the Cruze block but i think the car will have rusted away before the condo is finished.

okay could be but is not my wurries since i dont buy properties offplan anymore and actually in Thailand renting is king for me..On the upside Atlantis is making great progress and i do believe both developments are from the same developer.He probably proceeds with Carabean when atlantis is finished.I would wurry more if i paid deposits to laguna 2 laguna 3 and the maldives the only thing what i see this developer built is huge show units and hanging up his bill boards all over town.Kind of wondering if developers are mentioning a completion date in their agreement because if they exceed their constrution period with more then 12 months u may easely get back u deposits according to the new condominium act.

Baan Suan Lalana at the end of Jomtien. They have a couple of pools and a children playground, and on occasion, I heared kids speaking English. Usually families coming for a holdiday, not all year round. Their standard 42sqm rooms are somewhat small for 3 people, the corner condos are about 60 sqm, and two or three standard rooms combined are available as well.

Lots of them in the wong amat area

Edited by PomRakBKK

Baan Suan Lalana at the end of Jomtien. They have a couple of pools and a children playground, and on occasion, I heared kids speaking English. Usually families coming for a holdiday, not all year round. Their standard 42sqm rooms are somewhat small for 3 people, the corner condos are about 60 sqm, and two or three standard rooms combined are available as well.

yes its indeed a family resort kind of a place..nice also with the tennis courts..I will look into it..

Me thinks Master Flakes is a little precious. This IS Thailand and kids speak Thai even if their parents attempt English, no wurries.

hahahaah funny comment...and thanks for pointing me out for where i,am.All i can say is that it is often the case that my child plays the best with mixed or farang kids who are able to talk in english..Dont ask me why...So if i put him in a village with only native thai kids talking only their thai language then i can tell u upfront that he wont be happy in that village/condo ok mate..And myself i talk mostly dutch with my child.

Lots of them in the wong amat area

Any condo in wongamat in particular?

Me thinks Master Flakes is a little precious. This IS Thailand and kids speak Thai even if their parents attempt English, no wurries.

hahahaah funny comment...and thanks for pointing me out for where i,am.All i can say is that it is often the case that my child plays the best with mixed or farang kids who are able to talk in english..Dont ask me why...So if i put him in a village with only native thai kids talking only their thai language then i can tell u upfront that he wont be happy in that village/condo ok mate..And myself i talk mostly dutch with my child.

Hollanders multi-lingual..

Edited by Rimmer
English only please. Thanks..