I Want To Wrestle A Crocodile

Wes Turner

Hey guys im back!!!

I went back to jomtien and i have sold my house to the nephew of moviestar Kevin kline who is best pals with THREE of the pythons, terry gilliam, and he has also been in movies with John clees and Mike Palin!.

I want to do something and as usual none of you will take me seriously but its an ambition i have had since 1986 and i want to do it before i am too old but i want to wrestle a crocodile, just hug one and roll around with it while my buddy takes photos.

It would be fun and impress the guys bach home, it is possible to do this?

How did that guy do it in Crocodile Dundee? I know there are croc shows here, maybe if i gave them a fair sum of moneythey woul let me do it?

Its a crazy request but isit possible????

The one in croc dundee was stuffed and the big one was electric.

Go to the croc farm here, sure they will let you for some baht. Try to make sure it is an alligator and not a crocodile. Your mates will never know the difference. Alligators are the sloaths of the croc world, they don't get to excited about much really.

watch some steve erwin shows.

Before i saw him going through a swamp in a metal dingy at night, he had a flash light pointing in the water, then he suddenly dived into the water grabbed it and put it in the boat while his wife jump on it tying it up.

Now thats a dude with balls

watch some steve erwin shows.

Before i saw him going through a swamp in a metal dingy at night, he had a flash light pointing in the water, then he suddenly dived into the water grabbed it and put it in the boat while his wife jump on it tying it up.

Now thats a dude with balls

Your right, his wife has got balls. She ugly enough to.

Irwin is a bit of a goose. A lot of his earlier stuff was so overacted, so over dramatised just for the TV it was verging on ridiculous. He has gotten better, but still a goose.

Talk to 'Old Croc' here on the forum... :o

BTW...please let us know when your'e going to perform...a lot of us might want to take pics :D

Forgot to ask...do you have any particular SIZE of Croc in mind?

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

Hey guys im back!!!

I went back to jomtien and i have sold my house to the nephew of moviestar Kevin kline who is best pals with THREE of the pythons, terry gilliam, and he has also been in movies with John clees and Mike Palin!.

:o:D

Vintage stuff!

How's the sidecar on the jetski going "Wes"?

Edited by Old Croc

Hey guys im back!!!

Vintage stuff!

I tried goddammit at least i didthat. have you invented anytthing recently old croc?

Hey guys im back!!!

Vintage stuff!

I tried goddammit at least i didthat. have you invented anytthing recently old croc?

No. I think you do enough inventing for everybody Wes :D

Hey guys im back!!!

Vintage stuff!

No. I think you do enough inventing for everybody Wes :D

Wes, you are welcome to join me in cairns on the 22nd of march will be only to pleased to arrange everything for you, our north Queensland saltwater crocs are famous for their taste in human beings, tourists are their second favourite food, first favourite is the aborigine, so come on over :D if you get bored can always fix you up with an hours Bull shark tickling on Bribie :D Nignoy

I want to do something and as usual none of you will take me seriously but its an ambition i have had since 1986 and i want to do it before i am too old but i want to wrestle a crocodile, just hug one and roll around with it while my buddy takes photos.

I'd bring a biiig knife....and gauze.

Well crack on then fella.

There ain't too many real life Crocs on an internet forum so, when you find a real one be sure to let me know. I will be there, camera at the ready for all to see. :o:D:D

redrus

Fight the crocodile underwater, a croc will drown if it swallows underwater, so the trick is when it has your arm down its throat you open the flap which seals lungs and presto it drowns and you win. :o

Yeah..it should be easy.... thanks for the lesson! :D

Can you teach the TV-members in the BKK-Zoo how to do it :D ?

LaoPo

Hmmmm is 55cm a reasonable size for you..... this was in a Sydney Newspaper today:

A CROCODILE was captured in a Sydney swimming pool yesterday after it bailed up a woman hanging out her washing.

Instead of locking herself in her Belrose home, in northern Sydney, the middle-aged office worker took on the 55cm reptile, eventually capturing it by binding its snout with a bandage and putting it in the bath until experts arrived to take it away.

While the woman did not want to be named, her son Michael Higgins said she received a small bite during the tussle but did not need hospital treatment. The find comes less than three weeks after a 60cm saltwater crocodile was found at Cromer, on the Northern Beaches.

Mr Higgins, 26, said his mother was putting the washing on the line when she heard a violent thrashing sound coming from the swimming pool.

"She must have spooked it because it jumped out of the water and on to the grass," he said.

Explaining why his mother decided to deal with the crocodile herself, he said: "We lived in Papua New Guinea for a few years and there are a lot of reptiles and stuff over there.

"Mum's a bit shy when it comes to the media but the crocs don't bother her.

"It gave her a little bite near her thumb but it won't need stitches.

"She just put it in the bath and called the Australian Reptile Park who came and collected it."

The 55cm-long Johnsons freshwater crocodile was collected by Australian Reptile Park staff and taken back to the park at Somersby on the Central Coast, which is also serving as home to the Cromer croc.

Australian Reptile Park general manager Mary Rayner said the latest crocodile was probably smuggled into NSW before it either escaped or was dumped by its owner.

"There is no way it could have gotten here on its own. They have a lot of teeth, a big snout and can cause infections if they bite so you should not try and capture them yourself," she said. "We will probably keep this one at the Australian Reptile Park."

The Cromer crocodile was captured by a wildlife expert who grabbed it on February 23 after a number of reported sightings.

It had been discovered by locals earlier in the week who initially mistook it for a lizard because of its humble size, eventually nicknaming it "Binky" because of its "cute" eyes.

:D If you are serious, and I don't see why anyone as sane and rational as you appear to be - why not pop down to the Crocodile farm in Samut Prakarn and ask them for a go. We have been a couple of times and it is an interesting dichotomy. On the one hand you see the breeding pens with scary notices over them abut not putting anything near them because they could sever a limb. Then, you go to the 'show' and see skinny Thai males in gorgeous polyester suits dragging a couple round. I suspect they could possibly be sedated..................... :o

Guest endure
:D If you are serious, and I don't see why anyone as sane and rational as you appear to be - why not pop down to the Crocodile farm in Samut Prakarn and ask them for a go. We have been a couple of times and it is an interesting dichotomy. On the one hand you see the breeding pens with scary notices over them abut not putting anything near them because they could sever a limb. Then, you go to the 'show' and see skinny Thai males in gorgeous polyester suits dragging a couple round. I suspect they could possibly be sedated..................... :o

If you hang around the pens for long enough you'll see an old bloke go in with a stick and a broom. He uses the broom to sweep the pens and the stick to bash the nose of any croc which has the temerity to get too interested in him :D:D