Chrome Lpg Emblem

PC800

I have spotted these on a few cars and trucks in Thailand, but have not found them for sale. I did look online and eBay has them but a single mailing charge for worldwide mailing, but they are shipped out of Thailand. Anyone know any local source, Bangkok or Pattaya. Thanks.

post-42874-0-95254700-1364222727_thumb.p

L.P.G. Thats Land of Smiles. Poverty Group. i think.giggle.gifcoffee1.gif

Obviously you don't fill up at LPG stations. Late model Merc's, Camrys, big Nissans, all sorts of cars and owners. Most look like high mileage guys. Oh and taxis in BKK.

Obviously you don't fill up at LPG stations. Late model Merc's, Camrys, big Nissans, all sorts of cars and owners. Most look like high mileage guys. Oh and taxis in BKK.

Never liked Gas personally, hi klics or not.

As they say "Up to you". Even VW and the like are making LPG cars now, Better for the environment and all that guff.

LPG=

Lekker Potje Grolsch (Dutch: good pint of beer)

Edited by VocalNeal

As they say "Up to you". Even VW and the like are making LPG cars now, Better for the environment and all that guff.

LPG=

Lekker Potje Grolsch (Dutch: good pint of beer)

Hoe schoon ze de dieselmotor ook maken op LPG rijden blijft schoner.

Not just look like high mileage guys they are high mileage guys this is the reason to use LPG and take the extra wear out of your engine for

granted because in the end its still cheaper.

Edited by roadrunner300

Go to Worachak in Bangkok will probably have them if not they sell the Alphabet in chrome make your own, just thought i'd help the OP wink.png

Thanks, Kartman. I have never been to this area, but will head over when I am in Bangkok in a few weeks. Thanks for your help. And I hope the Dutchmen have fun on my thread.

Hartelijk Bedankt to You, or Obrigardo in my Language.thumbsup.gif

The dutch are here the majority and you know we are famous for ower cheapness so its obvious we like LPG totongue.png

Nee, we zijn niet allemaal nederlandstalig over hier. Toch is het waar dat Nederlanders echt gierig zijn. Dus hun liefde voor LPG. cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Hartelijk Bedankt to You, or Obrigardo in my Language.thumbsup.gif

The dutch are here the majority and you know we are famous for ower cheapness so its obvious we like LPG totongue.png

Nee, we zijn niet allemaal nederlandstalig over hier. Toch is het waar dat Nederlanders echt gierig zijn. Dus hun liefde voor LPG. cheesy.gif

We never say ""over hier"" close but no sigar your not a dutchmanwai2.gif

• 1 month later...

I found the desired LPG emblems at Warachak Street Mall in Bangkok, near Chinatown. The place is huge, and I finally found what I was looking for. I didn't find the motorcycle stuff, but I hear there's lots of that, too. Thanks kartman for the shopping tip. Anyone in Pattaya that needs one, I bought a couple extra.