Any Powerful Watt Vacuum Cleaner For The Car Recommended?

jiangaq

This seems to be a pretty powerful sucker, pardon the pun pun.......

I have never seen one but if you check out the link it does show the machine pretty good

Its a strange link so you may have to copy and paste it in your add. line

Hope it helps

Its more than a Dust Devil

G

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=22984504&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=00adef&fullscreen=1&autoplay=1&loop=0

Why must it be powerful ? For a car interior pretty much any machine will do. I just bought a 1400 watt machine for under a thousand baht. More powerful than I need for the car.

Edited by circusman

Why must it be powerful ? For a car interior pretty much any machine will do. I just bought a 1400 watt machine for under a thousand baht. More powerful than I need for the car.

As I went to Big C or Homepro, there are some portable vacuum machine with only roughly 75 watt powered by car charger, I never try it before, but I have a sense that will be a junk in my car. So is there any more powerful one recommended for me, portable is preferred. Because I am only living in a condo so that I cannot simply plugin a normal home used vacuum machine into electricity socket in the parking lot.

With no plug-in available in the parking lot you pretty much are limited to the small devices. However, unless you have a very dirty habit of throwing things and food on the floor or back seat a cheap machine should last. It is not used everyday.

With no plug-in available in the parking lot you pretty much are limited to the small devices. However, unless you have a very dirty habit of throwing things and food on the floor or back seat a cheap machine should last. It is not used everyday.

because sometimes having some kids in my car...

Another option:

Go to the carwash located just past the entrance of Rimping (NIM centre) and to the left.

They do an excellent job of a full clean of car carpets. On one occasion I spilled a full cup of coffee on the carpet, another occasion a family member spilt all of a concentrated strawberry juice drink on the carpet. Both times the carwash did an excellent job to remove all of the coffee/juice and all of the smell.

If your a regular they do it free with a carwash.

Normal car wash, inside and out, excellent job - 165Baht.

Edited by scorecard

Another option:

Go to the carwash located just past the entrance of Rimping (NIM centre) and to the left.

They do an excellent job of a full clean of car carpets. On one occasion I spilled a full cup of coffee on the carpet, another occasion a family member spilt all of a concentrated strawberry juice drink on the carpet. Both times the carwash did an excellent job to remove all of the coffee/juice and all of the smell.

Thanks for your advice. Do you know some carwash located near train station?

Another option:

Thanks for your advice. Do you know some carwash located near train station?

Sorry, I've not used any other carwash / carcare places since I discover the one mentioned. I like their overall attitude - they try hard to please and to retain your custom, they check everything, they don't miss any dirty spots, car is inspected by one of the owners before they hand it back, if your going shopping, they will call you when the car is ready, you can sit in their air-conditioned office while you wait, free bottle of chilled water, etc.

For me it's 10 minutes drive from home, and convenient to:

- Go shoping at Rimping.

- Walk over to Airport Plaza.

Edited by scorecard

I owned a Siemens when I lived in Europe and can highly recommend it. The battery lasted forever and it was powerful. They do sell Siemens here. I have seen them at Niyom Pannich.

Where is the location of Niyom Pannich?

I owned a Siemens when I lived in Europe and can highly recommend it. The battery lasted forever and it was powerful. They do sell Siemens here. I have seen them at Niyom Pannich.

Actually I was just in Siam TV last night and they have a very nice portable vacuum just like you are looking for. I don't think it was a Siemens - perhaps a Braun? I forget the brand but it was a German brand. Looked very high-quality. I think it was about 2500 Baht. Siam TV is on the outer moat. Can't miss it. The largest consumer electronic store in C.M.

Actually I was just in Siam TV last night and they have a very nice portable vacuum just like you are looking for. I don't think it was a Siemens - perhaps a Braun? I forget the brand but it was a German brand. Looked very high-quality. I think it was about 2500 Baht. Siam TV is on the outer moat. Can't miss it. The largest consumer electronic store in C.M.

Thank you for yr useful info.