Want To Socialize?

guardian

Hi everyone!!! I'm a 30 years old guy from India currently living in Bangkok for quite some time now. I've been a passive member on this forum for about 8 months now.Looking to make friends with anyone and everyone. The sad thing about these forums is that many here have only ONE thing in mind while browsing. S-E-X S-E-X and nothing but S-E-X. If this is not your type, and you are looking for friendship, I'm always ready.

I know I'm posting in the wrong place, but I have just 2 preferences:

I don't drink, but I don't mind being around with social drinkers. But, definitely not alcoholics.

I don't smoke, but don't mind being a passive smoker as long as you are not a chain smoker.

I prefer anyone between age 25 to 35, but won't refuse anyone older or younger too.

As for people who have their mind set on only S-E-X, S-E-X, S-E-X!!! I'm sure, they won't even bother replying to me.

Now, don't get any wrong thoughts about me. Not that I don't like or am against S-E-X, but there are so many other wonderful things out there. I'm happily married and just recently had my first child.

Regards,

Guardian

Thanks for all your replies. I actually posted to this forum after giving it due considerations knowing that all I'd only get would be such rude remarks. Yet, I posted in the hope that there might be quite a few members who might fit my criteria but are afraid to write up given your attitudes.

BTW, why has the queue stopped shortly. No one else wants to ride this funster express?

Ciao