Samui Weather

Hi,

I know I should be posing this on the weather section but I will squeeze in a question before it gets moved.....

I am just over three weeks away from arriving in Samui..... how is the weather at the moment?

Thanks for your help.

L

Lisa , just got back from Sydney ,hot there too.You are now in dry season here, so bring plenty of suncream & good opportunity to drink a lot.

Welcome back, Rooo!

Suncream is definitely on the list and have been advised to bring some mozzie repellent.....

It will be a good opportunity to drink a lot....but I guess water might help too :o

Hope you had a great time in Sydney.... us Sydneysiders have been having some hot weather too.... easing into Autumn here now.... with an extra week of Daylight Savings due to the Commonwealth Games in Melb....

L

This is getting to be like drought conditions. The leaves on the trees around my house are falling fast and most of the plants (those that are natural and that I don't water) are drooping. One good shower would be nice but it's hot as hel_l...good for the beach people, though.

Suncream is definitely on the list and have been advised to bring some mozzie repellent.....

you might also consider bringing an AK-47 machine gun , a stun gun , a chastity belt , a kevlar body armour suit , a couple of rottweilers and a personal bodyguard .

i'm told crime figures are up this year.

have a nice trip :o

you might also consider bringing an AK-47 machine gun , a stun gun , a chastity belt , a kevlar body armour suit , a couple of rottweilers and a personal bodyguard .

have a nice trip :o

But you left lmao.

have a nice trip :D

No wonder it never worked out for you Tax. walking around dressed like that. :o:D:D

C'mon Tax, why don't you believe the Vested Interest Ones...

Samui is an idyllic island, palm trees waving in the gentle cool seabreeze, peace, quiet, harmony and pure white sandy beaches stretching around for miles and miles, whereupon the friendly natives offer the weary traveller cold coconut milk for free, and trade land for beads....

Get with the program... :o

Hope I won't have a problem getting that list through the airport.... :o

Thanks for the tip.

L

Good thing too, after several months of relentless sunshine we were looking at a water shortage. My grass is brown, my plants droopy. The rain won't last long but its benefits will be enjoyed. :o

Samui is an idyllic island, palm trees waving in the gentle cool seabreeze, peace, quiet, harmony and pure white sandy beaches stretching around for miles and miles, whereupon the friendly natives offer the weary traveller cold coconut milk for free, and trade land for beads....

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn................

I, for one, am getting very tired of everyone's viewpoint about Samui creeping into every d@mn thread. If you can't even discuss the weather without bringing up all your issues then please do not bother to post. Feel free to start a Samui gripes thread but PLEASE try to refrain from adding it to every single thread on this forum.

Is that clear enough now?

I, for one, am getting very tired of everyone's viewpoint about Samui creeping into every d@mn thread. If you can't even discuss the weather without bringing up all your issues then please do not bother to post. Feel free to start a Samui gripes thread but PLEASE try to refrain from adding it to every single thread on this forum.

Thought I'd already stated the same thing with my 'Yawnnnnnnn.........' post.

Thought I'd already stated the same thing with my 'Yawnnnnnnn.........' post.

True, but that was the moderator in me speaking :D