The Other Forum,gone Again?

andreandre

The whole small ip block (where the webserver and nameservers are located) is unreachable, might be temporary routing problem or almost anything else.

Europe is currently in DDOS war, which also might have effects to services around the globe.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/27/spamhaus-cyber-attack_n_2963632.html

Thanks..interesting and scary stuff going on in the W W W overall....

Happy at least its not a problem with my comp.

hi everyone, any news on the other forum yet, its been a while now, seems a bit odd, this is the second time its gone down for a long period, cheers for any news.

still down right now hmmmm??

Edited by glassdude007

Ping
[phuket-info.com]
Unknown error: 1214

Average time over 10 pings: 0 ms

It will be a shame if its the end after all Nicke done to get it up and running so successfully. Hopefully someone admin gets it together soon. I haven't post on it for a few years but Nicke was still a good friend of mine as he was to lots of people so keeping it going in his name is the least he deserves

I'm beginning to think that those who say it is still up are talking about a different forum. The one we are talking about here is (the late) Nicke's forum - phuket-info. I've checked it on websitedown and it is definitely not online. Those who say it is online are probably looking at a different forum/website.

It's still alive and kicking with plenty of posts today up to a minute ago.

In your dreams.....you are confusing it with something else coffee1.gif

or......,.,dare i say it ...trolling..whistling.gif i mean mischiefmaking..

Edited by andreandre

There is a poster at this forum that posted a lot of intelligent info that is now an admin over at phuket-info. Something similar to living in los ( if you can figure it out and want to look this poster up).

more info needed, dont quite understand your post, can you make clear what your saying i am interested in the other forum, cheers.