Nice Place Around Cm To Take The Gf

limegreenpatato

OK, I'm back to reality. We like to go to Chiang Dao. A resort there called the Nest is excellent. They have two of them, stay at Nest 1. Trust me, the food is fantastic and the cabins are sweet. Literally the best bed in all of Thailand. Very romantic. Have a good time.

Night resturant in behind Chaing Mai Zoo . Took the wife there once the view was nice and the food was good . Cant remember the name though

Palaad Tawanron (be sure to book table on terrace) is the one high up behind the zoo with great views, while Galae is lower down over the reservoir above the uni. The latter does tasty chicken but should be got to early as they tend to run out. For both, head up Suthep Rd (west), straight on and up for Galae, right and up up up for Palaad.

Palaad Tawanron

6fb4eedd0f70905dca3624855cf1d430.jpg?135

Galae

Galae+Restaurant.jpg

OK, I'm back to reality. We like to go to Chiang Dao. A resort there called the Nest is excellent. They have two of them, stay at Nest 1. Trust me, the food is fantastic and the cabins are sweet. Literally the best bed in all of Thailand. Very romantic. Have a good time.

Hey thanks. Problem is i've been to that one before! haha. it was quite nice though, and i enjoyed the caves and stuff around the area.

Not knowing where you and your girl friend are from its difficult to say. My now wife took me to the foreigners grave yard near Nong Hoi and said this is the only land you are allowed to buy in Thailand!

Just read your post again.. Thanks for giving me the best belly laugh I have had in a long time.

Night resturant in behind Chaing Mai Zoo . Took the wife there once the view was nice and the food was good . Cant remember the name though

Palaad Tawanron (be sure to book table on terrace) is the one high up behind the zoo with great views, while Galae is lower down over the reservoir above the uni. The latter does tasty chicken but should be got to early as they tend to run out. For both, head up Suthep Rd (west), straight on and up for Galae, right and up up up for Palaad.

Palaad Tawanron

6fb4eedd0f70905dca3624855cf1d430.jpg?135

Galae

Galae+Restaurant.jpg

If the food at either is anything like the pictures of the locations. then all I can say is must go soon.

Mae tang plenty of elephants and the thais love then, you can take a plane and go to koh samui or phuket, many thais havent seen the beach.

Riverview restaurants are nice.

Pai is very popular and plenty of beautiful places.

You can go to chiang rai also.

Not knowing where you and your girl friend are from its difficult to say. My now wife took me to the foreigners grave yard near Nong Hoi and said this is the only land you are allowed to buy in Thailand!

You sure you are buying or leasing it? ;)

Knowing TIT, it is probably a 30 year lease. The good news is, you can rise from the dead and renew 2 more times. The bad news is, when the lease runs out, out you go.

cheesy.gif

I nominate this post for "Post of the Year!" May you live, chappie, long enough to receive the reward! I don't think your deed to that land is the one she really had in mind !!!

Edited by Mapguy