Thailand Vs. P2p

CrazyFrog

Hi Guys!

I'm using offently the Torrent technology to share business reports, video works and of course, sometimes for MP3's and videos.

Since a week, I never saw that much of Hashfails or Rubbish Data when I'm downloading.

Even if it's a clean and private file in concern with my job, I'm getting corrupted peices.

The file is defenitely without corruption.

I suspect that the F*****G Thailand Security Gateway seed bad data while transfering via Torrents.

I don't know if many other users of this technology are facing this situation but that's start to play with my nerves.

To control piracy, try it I don't mind!

But to affect business transfers, now that's enough!

I'm defenitly trying to figure out how to get connected by not having to pass through their gateway but for now, I didn't find any ways.

If somebody have an idea on how to bypass this system, It's gonna be appreciated to know how via PM. :o

Now they start to block a lot of Free Proxy websites! They block whatever they want and seed bullshit!

It's not against Human Rights?

I don't think they seed bu*lsh*t, it is just their usual bad service...

Hi Guys!

I'm using offently the Torrent technology to share business reports, video works and of course, sometimes for MP3's and videos.

Since a week, I never saw that much of Hashfails or Rubbish Data when I'm downloading.

Even if it's a clean and private file in concern with my job, I'm getting corrupted peices.

I suspect that the F*****G Thailand Security Gateway seed bad data while transfering via Torrents.

I don't know if many other users of this technology are facing this situation but that's start to play with my nerves.

I'm defenitly trying to figure out how to get connected by not having to pass through their gateway but for now, I didn't find any ways.

If somebody have an idea on how to bypass this system, It's gonna be appreciated to know how via PM. :o

Now they start to block a lot of Free Proxy websites! They block whatever they want and seed bullshit!

I don't think they seed bu*lsh*t, it is just their usual bad service...

Hi Guys!

If somebody have an idea on how to bypass this system, It's gonna be appreciated to know how via PM. :D

no,i not think so

first i use emule for some match-old of football and he work wery well in the night time everyday,but i think all p2p can work in night-time,they don't block or corrupt data in the night-time but in the day time p2p cannot work because no bandwitch international for anybody

about human rights and freedom i agrree with you totally,but search somethings like a TOR :o

maybe after elections can change something in internet also.......i hope :D

Hi Guys!

I don't know if with Emule we can download torrents so i'm not gonna comment about it!

I was using Edonkey and still use it to download as the original P2P technology!

Edonkey have also a BT plug-in that I was using! It was fine since a week!

Now, even with BT plugin or, BitComet, Azureus, uTorrent and BitSpirit, the quantity of bad torrent pieces is completly phenomenous!

Ex:For a File of 600megs, before you get it, it can reach about 1.5gigs of total downloads!

I know that Azureus recently was causing troubles on the torrent sharing due to a bad version!

I know also, that True is trying to block the access to many sites on the web and that from Pantip plaza, I've heard about the fact that when you download torrents, True encrypt some datas who realy decrease the speed of the torrent download!

Anyways, we'll see soon but I realy suspect that something's going on here!

And the fact to block access to websites like Proxy, Secure-Tunnel etc., is realy against the human right! I absolutly have the right to visit a site like secure-tunnel to have a safe connection for my business!

They're getting Paranoid here and it will have to change soon or the plan is to pretend to be a democratic country and undergroung, rule it as a communist.

Anyways!

This country is made to Live on the beach side and that's all!

In one sentence, you perfectly describe the country !

:o

Regarding P2P... you're lucky. I tried to use Kazaa and torrent with BitComet with our true ADSL access... nothing is working.

In one sentence, you perfectly describe the country !

:D

Regarding P2P... you're lucky. I tried to use Kazaa and torrent with BitComet with our true ADSL access... nothing is working.

yeah

i use true for 1 year and i can say TRUE is the worse ISp in thailand for me :D

blocking more site from tot or ttt,use anyp2p is impossible!Also if you download something right or match of football old 20 years you cannot..............

mant time i write to true and suggest why make like this.......i can understand that in the day time the international bandwitch isn't enough,but why completely block also in the night?

TOT,TTET,CSLOXINFO and CAT package off course have problem in the day-work time,better we not use p2p,but in the night time you can download at good speed........

so,you have only 1 solutions if you want be better with your adsl:change ISP,and hope that after next elections something in the head of governement change about democracy and freedom in general :o

Crazy Frog

You don't mention which ISP you are using, also are you certain that your problem is limited to P2P have you sucessfully downloaded other large files -- software updates for instance?

i think he use true :D

crazy frog say"I know also, that True is trying to block the access to many sites on the web and that from Pantip plaza, I've heard about the fact that when you download torrents, True encrypt some datas who realy decrease the speed of the torrent download!"

:o

Crazy Frog

You don't mention which ISP you are using, also are you certain that your problem is limited to P2P have you sucessfully downloaded other large files -- software updates for instance?

Moderator sorry about the double post my link (IPSTAR) went down just as I submitted the post the first time.

Edited by ianc66

Hi Guys!

To answer your questions,

I'm using a DSL connection with True corp.

About the downloads, I normally downlaod at about 30KB/s. No difference between Day or Night.

For software updates and other files from the web, I have no problem except that the speed is offently less than 10KB/s.

For the Torrent files, I was having no problem to download files of 600megs and up in a delay of maximum one day since last week.

Now it seems to be seriously different. Not about the DL speed but to complete the file.

Realy a lot of bad data transfer!

I can say that there's realy a lot of Spy activity in Thailand!

Peerguardian can show the activity around your connection!

Anyways, it seems that to get our Privacy and Freedom on the web we have to connect via a Proxy connection.

I hope that with a new Prime Minister they will let the people have their freedom to surf on the web!

Edited by CrazyFrog

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I am an IT engineer living in Pattaya and have been using TOT Adsl services...enough said about that...All my P2P software client apps stopped working about a week ago. I have overcome this by using this small piece of software..i quote:

"Hide IP Platinum searches for HIGH anonymous proxy server and makes you complete invisible to any websites you are surfing.

Protect you from any website that wants to monitor your reading interests and spy upon you through your unique IP address - your ID in the Internet

Avoid your personal information be used to send you spam and junk emails by many marketers and advertising agencies who having information about your interests and knowing your IP address as well as your email

Keeping your computer away from hacker attacks by hiding your IP address as well as information about your operation system

Ability to frequently change IP addresses increases privacy

Enable and disable Hide IP Platinum as your wish with a single click

Bypass the restrictions by some owners of Internet resources on users from certain countries or geographical regions"

It works well for me at present. Hope this may help

No problems here downloading using BITcomet. Though some of the speeds are ######ing <deleted>. Too slow. Have been downloading a file for over a month now. Currently at 98%.

Thats probably cause there is no one seeding that file you are downloading. Personally, I have not had problems yet with torrents. Only time it slows down is when the TT&T Hinet server is slow or that no seeders or seeders, peers with louse upload connections.

Bad data not too much too. Well if you go with TRUE and they have all that shit going on, then go with some other ISP. Soon enough competition would run down to those who block the most making them undesirable and those who don't more desirable. If torrent fails sometime down the road, some other technology would pop up !

Edited by groo

Hi Guys!

To answer your questions,

I'm using a DSL connection with True corp.

About the downloads, I normally downlaod at about 30KB/s. No difference between Day or Night.

For software updates and other files from the web, I have no problem except that the speed is offently less than 10KB/s.

For the Torrent files, I was having no problem to download files of 600megs and up in a delay of maximum one day since last week.

Now it seems to be seriously different. Not about the DL speed but to complete the file.

Realy a lot of bad data transfer!

I can say that there's realy a lot of Spy activity in Thailand!

Peerguardian can show the activity around your connection!

Anyways, it seems that to get our Privacy and Freedom on the web we have to connect via a Proxy connection.

I hope that with a new Prime Minister they will let the people have their freedom to surf on the web!

Are you sure PeerGuardian shows you "spy activities" or just connection attempts to your IP address? I am regularly port scanned by hackers reporting Chinese IP addresses, however I do not think that has anything to do with "spy activities" in Thailand.