Go-Go Dancer Killed In Road Crash At North Pattaya Dolphin Roundabout

Rimmer

Go-Go Dancer killed in road crash at North Pattaya Dolphin Roundabout
PATTAYA:--A 30 year old Walking Street bar worker was killed and her friend was injured as their motorbike collided with a fast-moving Cement Mixing Truck at the Dolphin Roundabout in North Pattaya on Friday.

Police and rescue services made their way to the scene of the crash just after 11.30am. The body of Khun Chalermsee aged 30, who worked at the Baccara Bar on Walking Street, was lying in the road. She had suffered a major head trauma after being run over by the truck. The victims friend and pasenger on the bike, Khun Ooraipon aged 23 was understandably in a distraught state and was attended to by rescue workers.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/81046/go-go-dancer-killed-road-crash-north-pattaya-dolphin-roundabout/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-03-30

Tragic! Why do they have to blast the pics and the fact that she was a go-go dancer all over their scandal rag website though?

Vile scum....

Because the death of a beautiful go-go dancer is a greater tragedy and cause for extra mourning.

• Like 2

Tragic! Why do they have to blast the pics and the fact that she was a go-go dancer all over their scandal rag website though?

Vile scum....

Because the death of a beautiful go-go dancer is a greater tragedy and cause for extra mourning.

The death of anyone is a case for sadness. Were the victim an elderly somtam vendor I doubt these bellends would have even given it a second glance.

Vile scum....

The death of anyone is a case for sadness. Were the victim an elderly somtam vendor I doubt these bellends would have even given it a second glance.

Glad you agree with me. Edited by JSixpack

Vile scum....

They are showing some respect here calling her a go go dancer or bar worker. In my country the press would use a more derogatory word.

Motor bikes are no match for cement mixing trucks. A bike rider with any experience would stay well clear of vehicles of this size.

Newton's Fourth Law of Motion: A large object in motion always has right of way.

Unfortunately, for the gogo girl, she didn't give the truck enough respect.

It really makes you think of all the risks that inexperienced tourists take when they hop onto the pillion seat of a motor bike, and allow their gogo girl companions to take them back to their hotel.

Risky business.

It really makes you think of all the risks that inexperienced tourists take when they hop onto the pillion seat of a motor bike, and allow their gogo girl companions to take them back to their hotel.

Esp those big ol' fat tourists, poor lady trying to control the bike . . . . One of the ridiculous sights in PTY. Edited by JSixpack

With all the building going on, there seems to be cement trucks on every soi. I have even had to pull over, on my bike, one truck was so close to my ass. Wouldnt have been so bad, if it was just a baht bus or car, but a truck that big, can scare the hell out of you.

Vile scum....

They are showing some respect here calling her a go go dancer or bar worker. In my country the press would use a more derogatory word.

Indeed, all her family and friends upcountry think she worked in the Bangkok Bank in Pattaya.

Big face in the village, at least she wasnt a khon kai tua on WS.

Vile scum....

Quite agree ... if she was an "elderly somtam vendor" pushing her cart at the time it would be relevant, but unless she was dancing go-go on the seat of the bike at the time (11.30 in the morning) it should never have been mentioned.

Motor bikes are no match for cement mixing trucks. A bike rider with any experience would stay well clear of vehicles of this size.

Newton's Fourth Law of Motion: A large object in motion always has right of way.

Thailands first law of driving: Don't expect Thais to understand the concept of a traffic circle (round-a-bout), right-of-way, or yielding to traffic