Where Can I Purchase A Tescopic Tree Pruner

fitzroy777

I have tried telescopic thing's before and they were at best rubbish just a little bit of pressure and they bend at the joint so become useless, our cure was to go to the local hardware shop they sell the top part, you then add your own string to work it (same shop) but you will more than likely have to go to yet another shop for the rod that will only be supplied an different lengths and they will be made of wood. N/B you could use bamboo.

Well that's what the G/L had to do, same thing occurred with the Thai spade we got. When I asked why two shop's reply it always like that, I'm still trying to work out why shop No: 1 didn't sell both and make all the profit if anyone knows please tell.

Anyway the upshot is it's worked very well for the last 5 year's and sort's out our 8mt+ mango tree's a treat.

No idea sorry

Myself bought the head, and cut 4 different length bamboo poles, still often use and bought the head about 9 years ago.

Of course 9 years on there could well be the telescopic one here, never looked

• 3 weeks later...

I bought mine in the local mom and pop hardware store in Suphanburi. It is quite sturdy and came with interchangeable saw blade and scissor-type pruner. I believe I've also seen the same at Thai Watsadu and Home Pro.