Homepro Customerservice , Does It Exist ?

balo

homepro in Bangkok managed to deliver a double side by side door refrigerator, countertop hob, hood fan, microwave, 2 toilets, stainless kitchen sink and 2 bathroom sinks, and a samsung flat screen TV from Bangkok to Koh Phangan in 5 days.

No complaints here.

Edited by candypants

So I went there today , and information sent me over to the service desk. I showed them the documents and they could not understand why nobody showed up last week at my place.

Before I could answer any questions, another foreigner came and shouted : Where is my fridge you promised to deliver yesterday ? I told him to relax , and wait in the queue, but he grabbed one of the other staff working there , and they had to calm him down.

Then a nice english speaking lady came over to me , I think she was in charge, her name is Apple . She arranged a new date , tomorrow for me so I am now waiting for them to show up around 1 pm .

If not I will call Apple , I have her number........

To be continued........

Edited by balo

Bought a kitchen at Homepro Pattaya, which was cancelled after much delays and when finally delivered wasn't complete. Got my money back

Bought 125 m² of Cotto tiles at Homepro Bangna but on delivery all but 20m² were damaged.They changed the damaged tiles and again 80% was damaged.Got my money back and bought the very same tiles at Homemart Baan Chang without a single tile damaged.

Bought a Haefele combi oven at Homepro Chonburi, and after 2 months and much promises some parts still missing and no warranty papers.Took it back .

Ordered 160 m² of Cotto tiles qwhich were in promotion over the phone at Homepro Rangsit and was confirmed that they were in stock. When I made the 300 Km return trip with the money the next day it turned out that they had only 45 m² and could not order anymore. They had to call the police to stop me demolishing the service counter.

Edited by jbrain
  • Like 1

Bought a kitchen at Homepro Pattaya, which was cancelled after much delays and when finally delivered wasn't complete. Got my money back

Bought 125 m² of Cotto tiles at Homepro Bangna but on delivery all but 20m² were damaged.They changed the damaged tiles and again 80% was damaged.Got my money back and bought the very same tiles at Homemart Baan Chang without a single tile damaged.

Bought a Haefele combi oven at Homepro Chonburi, and after 2 months and much promises some parts still missing and no warranty papers.Took it back .

Ordered 160 m² of Cotto tiles qwhich were in promotion over the phone at Homepro Rangsit and was confirmed that they were in stock. When I made the 300 Km return trip with the money the next day it turned out that they had only 45 m² and could not order anymore. They had to call the police to stop me demolishing the service counter.

Begs the question "Why do you keep going back to Homepro?"

Really? You thing Homeworks or Boonthavorn or Kanyong are any better ? I can give you stories from all of them, all my own experience.

At one place I waited 3 months for delivery of Shera planks, ordered and paid straight to the Shera representative, at the end they told me that it would probably take one more YEAR before they had stock again.

When you build a house you need to buy your stuff somewhere and with all those monopoly policies in this country you don't have much choice.

You want to hear the cases the Board for Consumer Protection cleared for me with other companies who didn't agree out of free will to return my money they got for services they didn't deliver. All but one were big companies with branches nationwide, one even being a government agancy, and we're talking about way over half a million all together.

An then I don't talk yet about the umpteen minor disputes which I considerd as a lesson learnt, but were in fact all examples of the lack of customer service, and made me lose money.

By the way, from all my claims I didn't lose a single one.

Edited by jbrain
  • Like 1

Just hasn't been to all of them yet. :)

They showed up as they promised at 1 pm today and I am finally a happy customer .

The shower doors will be installed next week, letse see how that goes.....

Usually for me the delivery was always on time . It is when something does not work or is next to breaking while under warranty & they tell you profoun bullshit like no problem it works fine when you can see it is not alright. 3 Times I contacted their headquarters & never got a response. On our secound house our contractor went up to show the home office the tiles that were obviously 3rds & mismatched runs of tile & they told Sa 3 weeks waited too long no can do nothing now. I dumped a couple million with this company & unless you are very very lucky your opinion will change very quickly of this establishment. Since they opened there have been way more complaints than praises. I mean come on I had to beg for a box to get a motor back in one piece. I wouldn't run a business like that to a worst enemy!

In this case you have to be the odd man out to have a good experience. And I would believe that Chiang Mai is better .....Only cause the Head manager for Thailand spends the majority of the time in that area. Now she gets the job done Pattaya pions forget about it the male manager is a glorified janitor or Som Tom cook- a clowns clown on his best day.