Are You Faithful To Your Partner?

george

Are you faithful to your partner?  

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My take is that some men and women NEVER grow up and learn about honor, self respect, and proper adult behavior.

What is it, I ask, that would allow someone to marry their partner, promising to honor him/her, and then feel that it is still necessary to "cheat", to have mistresses, mia nois, prostitutes in addition to the person he/she is meant to be with for the rest of their lives????

Is it just immaturity, or is it insecurity, or does this person think that the more people he sleeps with raises the bar on his/her worth????

It is simply something I will never fully understand.

Ken Bower

San Antonio Texas.

Not everyone are saints I guess, but we all have differing standards.

I think a one-off one night stand or even 2 can be forgiven or even partially justified if the circumstances were relevant. But as you say Ken, to go through marriage constantly having it large with all and sundry will/should seriously affect the philanderer's self-worth and his judgement on what is morally right or wrong.

To boast about it makes me think it's either a lie or someone has the need to impress. The wife will eventually call in the Bped brigade ( Hopefully :o

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I'm saying here is that I am faithful to each woman I deal with, my wife first

and foremost. The word faithful is open to interpretation I guess. With each one I am totally honest about money, promises that I can keep I keep. This is being faithful, is it not. The only one I say, "I love you" to is my wife because I mean it.

Maybe this post should have been started with the word, monogamous, instead

of faithful. I know I am not monogamous, but I am faithful.

<deleted>, faithful means faithful in everyway,

i would you react if your wife was with another guy whilst you were with your niece. (how old is your wife and niece by the way)

He can not reply to you, Dave, I just saw him in Lumpini Park, running wild after the ducks,... :o

It's not of any importance how old they aer, but anyway; my wife is 20, her neice is 13 and I'm 87. Just joking! My wife is 40, her neice is 21 and I am 37. My wife knows what's going on, she is the one who introduced us for the relationship. Her neices parents are fully aware of it as well. To tell you the truth, ever since she got serious about school I haven't been with any other women, just the three of us.

Sorry to disappoint anybody, but there aren't any cloaks and daggers shrouded in secrecy here. My wife hopes that some day her neoce and I can have a child. My wife is unable to have a child. I've told her many times that it doesn't matter.

There's no need for anyone to get hot under the collar or pass judgements; it's

just

the way things are for people; a lot more people than you may think.

(sorry for the spelling)

My wife knows what's going on, she is the one who introduced us for the relationship.

it's just the way things are for people; a lot more people than you may think.

Indeed, I have seen it before, so I will refrain from commenting further,...

LovelyCutie, next time you feel a nice, Peppermint breath on your neck, it probably won't be me but who knows,... ?  :o  :D 

So, that was a female's nice Peppermint breath on my neck? Boy, will my dear ever like the picture of that... :D

It's not of any importance how old they aer, but anyway; my wife is 20, her neice is 13 and I'm 87. Just joking! My wife is 40, her neice is 21 and I am 37. My wife knows what's going on, she is the one who introduced us for the relationship. Her neices parents are fully aware of it as well. To tell you the truth, ever since she got serious about school I haven't been with any other women, just the three of us.

Sorry to disappoint anybody, but there aren't any cloaks and daggers shrouded in secrecy here. My wife hopes that some day her neoce and I can have a child. My wife is unable to have a child. I've told her many times that it doesn't matter.

There's no need for anyone to get hot under the collar or pass judgements; it's

just

the way things are for people; a lot more people than you may think.

(sorry for the spelling)

my wife also can't have children and i'm 31 and she is 29, but it does'nt mean i'm gonna go and <deleted> a member of her family in the hope that one day she would have my child. i married her knowing that.

there is no way that your wife is truely happy about that situation, if her niece has the child whats she going to do, just give it up to you and your wife.

ps

have you ever seen jerry springer

LovelyCutie, next time you feel a nice, Peppermint breath on your neck, it probably won't be me but who knows,... ?  :o  :D 

So, that was a female's nice Peppermint breath on my neck? Boy, will my dear ever like the picture of that... :D

I'm sure he'll love it.

Men fantasy. You know, the threesome,... :D:D

pc is password protected

ha ha

Sorry, let me rephrase that: P**S OFF MATE!

As I said before it was deleted: "Please take care of your niece, she needs you. Remember, school holidays,..." Or maybe, maybe, you do not care?

Girl Guide uniforms etc.. :o

Post deleted by Admin (improper langauge)

Dear George,

I do appologise for the minor explative. Maybe I should have said, "Urinate off mate." Or maybe the good old Brit standard, "Bugger off mate." I don't like the F

word like some people who have posted on this subject. I think it is archaic and rather base. Maybe they are Americans. Americans are always saying F*** this

and F*** that, A****le this, A****le that. I am American, so I have first hand

knowledge. Americans are still going through a primeval stage of speech development. They often lack enough colorful vocabulary, unlike Brits and Aussies for example, to express themselves in any other fashion than the one they know.

I don't like the word, <deleted>; especially written on a wall. I am assuming that most

posters on this site have read, "Catcher in the Rye." If you have, then you know what I am talking about. This computer is nothing more than a glass "Wall" for us to scribe our frivalous scribblings upon.