Supposed Air Asia Sale For "big" Members Today

fishhooks

Widely advertised over the last few days as a sale for "BIG" members today and others tomorrow.

At this stage cannot get into any screen to check flight / price availability.

Am using correct ID & Password as the system is recognizing my previous log-in some months back.

I got the email to two email accounts and have today tried to work out just what this sale is all about and how it is supposed to function?

I am a member of their so-called "Big Club" where today (April 1) was supposed to be a special sale, but it's all very confusing.

Are there special prices to destinations???

Are there reduced redemption points if using points???

Logging in gives no further info!!!

Seems as though tomorrow, April 2, which is open to all, may be the best bet, as today is just no benefit with no explanation and no links to anything.

Those of you trying to get the "big" deal ought to post on here whether you are successful or not. Chances are, few if any will get any great deal. I've often wondered about these "limited" offers that I never seem to be able to get; makes you wonder who, if anyone, is really getting these great prices.

Its purely a 'Big points' redemption sale for 24 hours until late tonight, then the usual sale starts for everyone else tonight. I think from 2300 Thailand time (may be 2200 though, I'm in KL and the website might be showing local times)

I got the email to two email accounts and have today tried to work out just what this sale is all about and how it is supposed to function?

I am a member of their so-called "Big Club" where today (April 1) was supposed to be a special sale, but it's all very confusing.

Are there special prices to destinations???

Are there reduced redemption points if using points???

Logging in gives no further info!!!

Seems as though tomorrow, April 2, which is open to all, may be the best bet, as today is just no benefit with no explanation and no links to anything.

April fools joke perhaps??

Sent from my LT26i using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I've been an AA customer for almost 10 years. You get what you pay for...

Anyone know how to pay in 7/11? When I bring up the thai/english site, no option.

Thanks in advance, AA

I could have booked Sunday night but I changed my mind after getting to the payment page.

I did not think it was good value, I will wait.

I did a return a couple of weeks ago, UBP/DMK/UBP, I paid 400 baht/return in a sale last year.

This sale using points was 355 baht plus about 590 points.

I will wait and see what pops up later in the year.

I have done very well in AA sales in the past.