I Am Still Alive, Thaksin Tweets

webfact

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I've learned during these Thaksin-in-exile years is the guy is a compulsive liar, and not a very good one. The most obvious cases are when he comes out with something out of the blue. Eg, if he announces "I have no connection with XYZ" it means he just signed a deal with them.

I would like to believe the truth is the opposite of the title of this thread, but dead men send no tweets.

Here's hoping for a better tomorrow.

Thaksin is the Anti-Socrates.

• Like 1

Reminds me of the guy in the Monty Python show about the Great Plague - " I'm not dead yet!"

Anybody got a club?

And The Dead parrot Skit.

With all these people phoning him....is he in the Phone book/........... anyone know his number ??

Reminds me of the guy in the Monty Python show about the Great Plague - " I'm not dead yet!"

Anybody got a club?

With all these people phoning him....is he in the Phone book/........... anyone know his number ??

00-971-50-CORRUPT

Anybody got a club?

00-971-50-CORRUPT

As the Australian Ambassador to Thailand said on the 7.30 report on Monday, corruption is deep seated in Thailand and it is a way of life and that is why you don't do business in Thailand especially government contracts. Corruption is right through Thai politics.

Edited by chooka

Except for a tweet and a single photo at the Suwannaphum Airport (that looked like made real by photoshop), there are no other evidence that he´s alive. Normal thing to do is to let people hear your voice and perhaps video of you being alive and kicking. We´re in the year 2013 but perhaps people on this part of the universe just rely on a single tweet (perhaps someone else is already using his account) and a non-genuine-looking photograph...

Which is why there isn't a red shirt cheerleader on this forum who is a fan of the guy. For real.

I think there are plenty of Thaksin admirers here. coffee1.gif

Not really, there are couple that spread themselves around a bit, there could maybe just be one, in the real world when the question 'are you deaf, dumb or blind?' is asked, one will not hear it, one will not be able to answer one will not see it coming, and the fourth will answer in the way that he is paid to do.

• Like 2

Such wonderful timing on his part to twit on April Fools Day (if indeed it was him twittering).

So, maybe he really is dead. (Just hoping).

I must agree with your wishful thinking,and what a wonderful Easter Present for Thailand,it would have been.

The funny thing is..I know his exile is a constant grating on his skin, and annoys him to know end, which is why its funny tongue.png

That is probably a good argument in support of his quest for Amnesty.

The funny thing is..I know his exile is a constant grating on his skin, and annoys him to know end, which is why its funny tongue.png

That is probably a good argument in support of his quest for Amnesty.

Just checking, you spoke in jest, didn't you rolleyes.gif