Looking For A Good Under The Sink Water Filtration System For A Condo

ericg1953

recommended by the kitchen studio, I'm using the Culligan Good Water Machine ( under the sink ) as well, 5 years no complain. the dealer offers a filter replacement programme, and comes to replace the 3 filters regularly ( in Bangkok ). be reminded that the replacement parts are quite expensive here.

Any links to that system, I'd be interested in it too, although being a wee bit further out in the sticks ( Suphanburi) don't know whether it would work ok with me or not?

Certainly I'd be interested in anything that reduces the mountain of bottled water we take in each month

recommended by the kitchen studio, I'm using the Culligan Good Water Machine ( under the sink ) as well, 5 years no complain. the dealer offers a filter replacement programme, and comes to replace the 3 filters regularly ( in Bangkok ). be reminded that the replacement parts are quite expensive here.

My friend is also using Culligan is in Bangkok as well. Not sure if that service if offered here. I will check

PURE do a box under the sink that I used filters and UV light. separate tap is fitted to your existing sink for the 'pure' water. worked fine for me!

Pure have branches all over Thailand google 'em

PURE do a box under the sink that I used filters and UV light. separate tap is fitted to your existing sink for the 'pure' water. worked fine for me!

Pure have branches all over Thailand google 'em

I use the same unit. Works fine, but would like to be able to recharge the ion-exchange unit with salt rather than have to buy replacements.

We have very chalky water.

R21

Sent from my GT-N7100

I have used filtration systems both here and in the states but, you know what? For just cold water to drink, you can't beat the stand alone (with plug in) units that take a 10 baht jug. Most of the places want to sell the ones that heat as well, but I've never wanted hot water that way. The filtration systems need 5K baht of filters every year (or less) and you never know if everything is working properly. I say, just get the cooler and schedule the guy to deliver a 10 baht jug of water.

I would fit one myself if I thought it would do the job, I've seen a few in the local homepro store in Suphanburi but I've held off because customer services can't seem to give enough reassuring info,, nothing better than some recommendations,

anyone in any of the provincial towns etc,,have any degree of success with these systems?,, I do understand that water quality may vary in different areas, but interested to know whether there's a system that may be suitable for use in most environments