Bts Noise Petition

begurk1137

good luck, I am afraid, that is it not worth the paper it is printed on, but luckily it is not printed at all (yet)...

It would be as successful as there would be a petition to forbit screaming PG's *promotion girls) in Supermarket and Shopping Malls praising the latest Toyota, skin whitener or tea beverage...

Part of the (funny) culture here, I guess!

What's wrong with it? Presumably it helps keep costs down as it's a source of revenue, and it gives travellers something to watch instead of playing with their bloody smart phone. I can't believe any Thai objects to it and as Canardo says, noise seems to be a cultural thing.

What's wrong with it? Presumably it helps keep costs down as it's a source of revenue, and it gives travellers something to watch instead of playing with their bloody smart phone. I can't believe any Thai objects to it and as Canardo says, noise seems to be a cultural thing.

Being a cultural thing I did not mean in a negative way, but maybe Thai's need this kind of "noise" to get attracted or distraced from the mobile phones to take part in real life...

;)