So Then She Manhandled A Monk......

theblether

I would really like kebab right now...... that is all I have to say on the matter.

(not a kabob either, that is a strange object invented by people who can't cook, can't spell, and have a slender grip on ..... well,,,, anything)

Koreans really aren't the nicest of people I'm afraid,Cebu in the Philippines is full of them and the locals absolutely hate them,for there boorish behaviour and manners!

I think that's a fair description.....this lady seemed to have been blessed with an excess of self confidence, or maybe just out and out arrogance?

Thanks for a good read & laugh! But did the old lady offer her any tom yam gung? Would have been rude not to...

I'll tell you what....she's put me off my favourite dish, every time I think of it I see her annoying face. sad.png

Oooooh so negative!!! coffee1.gif

Shame you didn't take them back to yours' then if they put wet towels on the floor you could have found out and told us.

Aye that's a fair point, but to be fair I do value my mental health, a threesome with those two would have scarred me for life. Gawd no. coffee1.gif