Yank Discovered Dead Inside His Soi Beokow Apartment.

britmaveric

American man discovered dead inside his Soi Beokow apartment.

Police Major Sompon from Pattaya Police Station was called to the Dolphin Guest House in Soi Beokeow in the early hours of Tuesday Morning to investigate the death of an American man inside one of the rooms.

The dead man is Mr. Edward Hadjys aged 54 an American ex-serviceman. His body was discovered by the Guest House Manageress who explained that the man was an avid diver and had failed to appear for a booked diving trip. Around the room were various medications for pain relief; however a specific medical condition could not be determined. Sexual enhancement drugs were also found.

The body was checked for signs of foul play and nothing could be found. The body was taken away for a post mortem examination to allow pathologists to determine the exact cause of death. The American Embassy in Bangkok has been informed of the case and are monitoring the situation closely.

-Pattaya City News

Tuesday 14th March 2006

This "Yank" so as you calling him.

Was a very good and nice and correct person and a friend for me for many years in thailand. His problem was he had to many English friends How want him to drink to much every day!

His last mail was to me:I have to slow down I have to drink too much!

So i hope everybody stop the stupid comment's

This was a very good man and a very good friend from a lot of people he had many friends and girlfriends

john

This "Yank" so as you calling him.

Was a very good and nice and correct person and a friend for me for many years in thailand. His problem was he had to many English friends How want him to drink to much every day!

His last mail was to me:I have to slow down I have to drink too much!

So i hope everybody stop the stupid comment's

This was a very good man and a very good friend from a lot of people he had many friends and girlfriends

john

Ahh blaming is downfall on others??? Lack of self control seems to be what you are pointing out.

Anyways may he rest in peace. :o

Miaow

A littlebit slow growing cancer in you're head

john

Death is sure within me, it has been feeding me and is carefully watching every of my moves, like a wild beast watching its prey...One day it will just bite me with its sharp teeth like it did to my dad and many of my beloved friends, and will leave my dead cold body laying on the ground....

May your friend rest in peace and may this sad experience bring understanding to you about how cruel life is in this jungle.....Death will kill your body...Faith will save your soul...