~~threesome~~

Candyflip

i think in thailand we really have to question the statement that there are only two sexes, especially in the light of many of the postings in this part of the forum - and that members had to ask candy to make her gender explicit would seem to indicate that to many it matters (!!) ... though the thing that occurs to me - especially having read the "homosexual" remarks etc - is that there are a lot of professed heterosexuals reading the homosexual corner. for those of us who are comfortable with our sexuality, why not?, as a walk on either side of the wild side is a wild walk regardless ... so i am reminded of something someone famous once said (i'm never good with names or attributions):

there are only two sexes: the sexed and the un-sexed.

being one of the sexed, i'd say that whether it is hot counts louder than what gender it is (or you think it is before you dig deeper). i also find, candy, that things done on the spur of the moment tend to be hotter than ones you've planned meticulously, and you can often spoil physical things by intellectualising too much. some pan out good, some don't - the more you try, the better the chance you have of panning out good!