~~threesome~~

Candyflip

Hi there,

When I was younger, I thought the "threesome" activity is something ridicurious. How could somebody let another person kiss or xxxx their boy/girlfriends.

I 've grown up and learned that for some people love and sex can be something separated and threesome is kinda final fantacy fun for open minded people.

Now I am confused. I have not done it myself yet coz I m worried about the morning after that I would feel guity. I have been raised in Thailand, I guess the certain cultural framework still hold me back.

My fantacy and curiousity are growing. Is it worth trying?

:o

it seems that by many of your posts, you are always on the hunt for "something new", but are held back by your Thai morals - at the end of the day honey, you and the two other people, would be the only ones who knew - I am sure there is a lot of people here that would take you up on your offer. If you do do it, please let us know how you get on. :o

P.S. I have tried it (only women though) and I have also had "fivesomes", but that was too many, there seems to be always, one on the bench until "halftime" - but that was a long time ago - could come out of retirement for one more round :D

Good luck Candyflip - please keep us posted :D

I think it all depends on the chemistry and "Lust factor" of those involved..

You HAVE to make sure that all 3 are totally into each other....!!

Sometimes it's really only about 2 people.. and the third gets left out.

(Shame...! :o )

ChrisP

" totally into each other " .... I love it Chris ...berst one liner for awhile :D

one guy and two girl (yes, yes)

two guy and one girl (no, no)

girl and girl and girl (good to view)

a guy and a guy and guy (difinitely no, no)

guy, girl and an animal (difinitely totaly no, no never in your right mind)

My fantacy and curiousity are growing. Is it worth trying?

Hi Candy

You're the only person that can answer that.

As you mentioned love and sex are separate things (however not always mutually exclusive). There's nothing wrong in experimentation, esp if this is an urge. However, if one of the people involved in the threesome is someone you love, well then just be careful the green eyed monster doesn't join the party. There are also the feelings or shame and guilt that may follow. Guess it depends on you emotionally, but if you're curious then why not? Curiosity may have killed the cat, but at least it died satisfied :D:D

Ahhhh I think I made my name famous overnight by putting this thread. :D

Nat, I love your post

Curiosity may have killed the cat, but at least it died satisfied
I am not sure I am a cat or chicken! ( probably chicken otherwise I would not have asked it in here )

Candy is a single young girl who trys to learn about herself to break though the moral freamwork in order to reach the free spirit. ( ######, how many people understand this line I am talking about? -- I am confusing myself) So , more input is still welcome. I wanna hear from those who have done, pro and con, and things to be concerned, etc.

Candy?

are you a female hottie??????

Am I a hottie? ask georgie or doctor pat :o

Cheers!

Ahhhh I think I made my name famous overnight by putting this thread. :D

Nat, I love your post

Curiosity may have killed the cat, but at least it died satisfied

I am not sure I am a cat or chicken! ( probably chicken otherwise I would not have asked it in here )

Candy is a single young girl who trys to learn about herself to break though the moral freamwork in order to reach the free spirit. ( ######, how many people understand this line I am talking about? -- I am confusing myself) So , more input is still welcome. I wanna hear from those who have done, pro and con, and things to be concerned, etc.

Candy?

are you a female hottie??????

Am I a hottie? ask georgie or doctor pat :o

Cheers!

As hot as hades...and into experimentation :D

Guest IT Manager
You brave men realise that you are talking in ...Gay People in Thailand....forum???

so i wouldn't bet that candy is a female hottie :~)

B

One of the joys af administration, is the chat room on a Sunday..

You brave men realise that you are talking in ...Gay People in Thailand....forum???

Human beings come in just two sexes: male and female.

If you're having a threesome, then the third person will have to be one of the above, a man or a woman.

So there's a same sex couple in the room...even if they don't have sex with one another, they are still there.

That's probably why it's on the gay board.

Candy,

As you had written that you live in Amsterdam (possibly the most ''open'' atmosphere in the world), I think there would be no problem in finding the 'third person' :o.

Just weigh the pros and cons in your mind and decide. But I agree with some others that 'jaelousy' and 'feelings of guilt afterwards' are the major cons ! Of course there is also the increased risk of catching a sexual disease but I am sure you are a sensible person to know what to do regarding that.

Let us know (if/when you have one) your feelings/thoughts afterwards :D

Regards,

Jem

Human beings come in just two sexes: male and female.

If you're having a threesome, then the third person will have to be one of the above, a man or a woman.

So there's a same sex couple in the room...even if they don't have sex with one another, they are still there.

That's probably why it's on the gay board.

Surely there are three genders...male....female.....and hairdressers :o