Can I Buy You Lunch

I am putting together a web site for a small business I am starting here in Phuket. I am doing it through a Yahoo program that is supposed to be easy enough for idiots. Guess what :o Anyway it's already started and I don't want to give up yet. If anybody with a few more smarts than me would like to take a look, lunch and beers are on me.

I am putting together a web site for a small business I am starting here in Phuket. I am doing it through a Yahoo program that is supposed to be easy enough for idiots. Guess what :o Anyway it's already started and I don't want to give up yet. If anybody with a few more smarts than me would like to take a look, lunch and beers are on me.

:D

Talking about people trying to get cheap deals in LOS... :D

I love the cenorship on this forum. Users reading this thread now will not understand the third post because the post before it (the original thrid post) was apparently removed.

Its not like there was some insult to the country. With out the censorship the now third post was really funny...

Send me a message, I can help you.

Khutan well done common sense does prevail - Let the automatic knockers explain why one shouldn't ask for assistance from fellow farangs. If they (the knockers) are that flush with cash I am sure there are some well deserving charities that would welcome a contributrion.