New Honda Big Bikes Made In Thailand Next Year!

When you think about it its s great marketing from honda same as apple do bring new productbout every year ensuring many customers will upgrade to the new model for honda it obviously started with the cbr 250, then this year cbr 500 & next year cbr 650.for people living here its a bit xxxx that honda is playing catch up to kawasaki and we still have to wait another 8-12 months just for honda to release something to match kawasaki offerings over here which have been avilable for what 3 years. Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by metisdead
Profanity

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you think about it its s great marketing from honda same as apple do bring new productbout every year ensuring many customers will upgrade to the new model for honda it obviously started with the cbr 250, then this year cbr 500 & next year cbr 650.for people living here its a bit xxxx that honda is playing catch up to kawasaki and we still have to wait another 8-12 months just for honda to release something to match kawasaki offerings over here which have been avilable for what 3 years. Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I suppose Honda invented the A2 license class in Europe in order to complete their fiendish plans?

• Like 1

I suppose Honda invented the A2 license class in Europe in order to complete their fiendish plans?

No i would think they hired a lobbyist to do that job...

No i would think they hired a lobbyist to do that job...

post-63974-0-86837000-1366037637_thumb.p

a 650 twin honda with 70-odd HP would be nice - just googled it and can't find owt!

You know they have a shot here .......But I doubt demand. Unless they made something to really

tempt others away

Make it a non-square V & give it a real frame with real tunable suspension front & rear.

• Like 1

a 650 twin honda with 70-odd HP would be nice - just googled it and can't find owt!You know they have a shot here .......But I doubt demand. Unless they made something to reallytempt others awayMake it a non-square V & give it a real frame with real tunable suspension front & rear.

Mania the guy said new frame, suspension, brakes for the new cbr650 so it will be a different model with better parts. I did not ask about the engine. I hope it will be a v twin like their hrc v4 bike But i m sure it will be heavier and bigger bike than cbr500 and i m not sure if i need a heavier 2 cylinder bike in the city. Looking for a second hand inline four 600 now.

I am actually curious of of vfr1200 as it will be a new model for 2014 not the current model! For less than 500k it will be a good option here and i m definitely interested.

Edited by loserlazer

^ No way the VTR will be less than 500K here, especially with the new taxes. It's the equivalent to 480k in the states. Using Kawasaki's US vs. Thai pricing as a gauge, I would guess it would be very close to if not over 600k.

a 650 twin honda with 70-odd HP would be nice - just googled it and can't find owt!You know they have a shot here .......But I doubt demand. Unless they made something to reallytempt others awayMake it a non-square V & give it a real frame with real tunable suspension front & rear.

Mania the guy said new frame, suspension, brakes for the new cbr650 so it will be a different model with better parts. I did not ask about the engine. I hope it will be a v twin like their hrc v4 bike But i m sure it will be heavier and bigger bike than cbr500 and i m not sure if i need a heavier 2 cylinder bike in the city. Looking for a second hand inline four 600 now.

I am actually curious of of vfr1200 as it will be a new model for 2014 not the current model! For less than 500k it will be a good option here and i m definitely interested.

Good move looking for the inline 4. No way the vfr will be anywhere near 500k IMO.

As long as it's nothing like the cx650:-) Would love to see a bigger engined Honda rival to the Versys.

me too - i'm leaning towards a ninja650 for a new bike at the mo purely because of HP and size, but i prefer the looks of the honda CBR line. a 650 twin with similar HP to the ninja and CBR looks would be cool( as long as it isn't a modern day maggot!)

Edited by GooEng

a 650 twin honda with 70-odd HP would be nice - just googled it and can't find owt!

You know they have a shot here .......But I doubt demand. Unless they made something to really

tempt others away

Make it a non-square V & give it a real frame with real tunable suspension front & rear.

Or even have one with a proper 4 cyl engine, like this one...

2011-Honda-Crossrunner-2-635x476.jpg

• Like 1

Isaan truck driver who happens to know in-depth Honda company secrets about future releases! cheesy.gif

You couldn't make it up.

Oh wait......

You weren't riding up there to tend to a sick buffalo by any chance?

Edited by pilm
  • Like 1

Mania the guy said new frame, suspension, brakes for the new cbr650 so it will be a different model with better parts.

Just to clarify, this was a truck driver in Isaan, right? Not even a Honda truck driver, just a truck driver.

Isaan truck driver who happens to know in-depth Honda company secrets about future releases! :cheesy:

You couldn't make it up.

Oh wait......

What are you saying people that drive trucks cant work for honda?

Mania the guy said new frame, suspension, brakes for the new cbr650 so it will be a different model with better parts.

Just to clarify, this was a truck driver in Isaan, right? Not even a Honda truck driver, just a truck driver.

Would it be more believable if he said he was from japan rented a truck and was scouting a plant location....dont shoot the messenger a mechanic told me ducatis were going to be made in thailand. Guess what they are ... amazin thailand....

Would it be more believable if he said he was from japan rented a truck and was scouting a plant location....dont shoot the messenger a mechanic told me ducatis were going to be made in thailand. Guess what they are ... amazin thailand....

Ducati assembles just one bike here, the Asian market only Monster 795.

WRONG!

Isaan truck driver who happens to know in-depth Honda company secrets about future releases! cheesy.gif

You couldn't make it up.

Oh wait......

What are you saying people that drive trucks cant work for honda?

Come on.

A regional truck driver has inner knowledge of secret future Honda products with amazing detail on their specs. Knowledge that anyone with would likely be contracted to secrecy, and not driving trucks around the country for 200b a day.

Sure mate if you want to believe it that bad, go for it. :whistling:

You couldn't make it up.

Oh wait......

well, it is all up to you guys to believe these information like i care what you believe or notbiggrin.png

But at least read my post with your brain not with your stomach before posting these kind of comments.

But your credibility as a troller is very low if you compare it with minelaugh.png

I have no reason to make up a story here!

Edited by loserlazer

WRONG!

On which point? What else is made here then? I can't find any info in it beyond the 795 and some rumours that the Diavel will be or is assembled here as well.

Edited by NomadJoe

WRONG!
On which point? What else is made here then? I can't find any info in it beyond the 795 and some rumours that the Diavel will be or is assembled here as well.

diavel is and two more already announced.

Considering you never even met our talked to the the guy how do you know he is from issan and earns 200 bht a day have you magic powers?

Or maybe just a low opinion in regards to Thai people.

Isaan truck driver = someone who drives trucks through Isaan. I'm not reading back but the OP met him at a stop in Isaan iirc.

Use one's head a little bit, ask your self who exactly would have genuine inside knowledge about a future release such as that, even knowing all about the frame and shocks and whatever else was being 'discussed'.

Of course though, it isn't anyone at big wing or any where else, it's a rural intercity truck driver! biggrin.png

I was just reading back and this guy was adamant that Honda were releasing a 400 instead of 500 when everyone else was saying it's a 500, because his local puncture repair man at the local puncture repair shack was informing him of it.

No offense to anyone, but use one's head and not one's heart eh.

Edited by pilm

Little bit of info for mr know it all its not a 500 cc engine,little question for you too if my wife is driving our car through issan does that make her from issan then?

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Little bit of info for mr know it all its not a 500 cc engine

Again you're confused.

Reading back in the CBR500 thread, about all the info upon release.

Honestly, I think it's better for you just to stay quiet when people are talking mate. :D

little question for you too if my wife is driving our car through issan does that make her from issan then?

Yup, staying quiet would definitely serve you an advantage. :cheesy:

• Like 2