Blackmail

nickmanchester2

The OP needs to realize two things about the class of Thai he has associated himself with:

1) They can and do behave like animals...they live by the "law of the jungle" (which they will proudly admit to doing)...so she can and will have her brother maim or kill you (more likely the first), and he will gladly do it. So take her threat seriously.

That said...do not pay her. Because,

2) They are serial liars. Chances are she's just indulging in one of their number one pastimes, "scam the farang".

You do, however, need to MOVE. NOW. Let's hope you weren't stupid enough to let her know where you work. And needless to say, you're going to need to stop frequenting the bar area where you met her, right away. But if you do these things, you should be okay. Forget going to the police, they will not help you at all.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tickets for July,but just forward me your address, I ll be over in a jiffy.

I hate the sound of her raping you three times daily for 1 week. who does she think she is, Cat woman?

On a serious note, some men are ball-less(vasc..... and naive). I never have and never will be suck up to anyone, Thai or not.

Keep in mind that recording her without her knowledge and agreement is a criminal offence .

Wrong,I did just that,I recorded a Thai girl threatening and trying to blackmail me,produced the recording in a Thai court,no action was taken against me.Unfortunately the court also disregarded the evidence.

There is a law against blackmail. Go to the police and file a report of what happened. And tell them you were threatened, make sure you got her name, (show the video) and the mobile phone number of one of the police guys. Fix the window, tell the landlord, or neighbours (no shame in that), in sit back, wait and see. Do not pay. If you pay, she'll be back for more.

If all failes, I'm afraid you might have to consider moving.

GL

^^^in fact play the footage to her and let her know if anything happens to you then the police know where to look....^^^

show her this thread aswell!!!

hit-the-fan.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Mate, please tell me how you got this "Shit hits the fan" emoticon, PLS. Me like to have...lol

^^^in fact play the footage to her and let her know if anything happens to you then the police know where to look....^^^

show her this thread aswell!!!

hit-the-fan.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Mate, please tell me how you got this "Shit hits the fan" emoticon, PLS. Me like to have...lol

when you hit the smiley button while editing a post you get a list of them along the bottom of the editing box, you can then scroll through a couple of row of them, or hit "show all" below and a new window with all the emoticons pops up.

If she will go away for 10,000 baht.... pay and fix that rear window ASAP. Giving her on camera men's nothing in Thailand, especially if you are dead.... The money is nothing if you get shot, and we DO KNOW, that does happen here, and for 5,000 or less, or just honor arguments to family members. After 7 months she thinks here honor, tied to expected profits in the eyes of her family, are being thwarted by your change of attitude towards her. The payoff gives her time to shift gears and save face. Lost face and she won't walk away, she will fester and likely get worse. IMHO.

Advice from someone who does nothing but sits in front of a PC the whole day long.

Don't worry, none of her threats will materialise. Fact that she wants you to have sex with her 3 times a day for a week means one of two things;

- complete troll post (but since you claim this isn't one)

- she's having you for a laugh

What could be real however is that you are dumping her and she doesn't like that. In all honesty, there's not very much she can do (her brothers are not going to kill you for "dishonouring their sister) so she merely wants to make the best out of a bad situation. That's totally up to you how you want to proceed from here. As an honourable gent, you might just want to pay her off - after all, Thb 20,000 k is but a small sum of money for the fun and times that you had. You could probably negotiate this down to Thb 10,000 if you're really skint (I'm sure there are lots of TV posters that will assist with the second part of the deal, you know, the 3 times a day thingy?)

Your inaccurate characterization of how I spend my days,

doesn't diminish the advice based on long observation here.

If only I had not seen 2 shootings, for similar loses of face, I might have not bothered to respond.

The legal solutions:

Get out of dodge, make sure she can't find you.

Go to the Thai police.

Out of these, I recommend the former. Definitely do not pay her, do not see her anymore, cut off completely, hire bodyguards if you have to.

There are of course other options, but such advice isn't allowed here.

• Like 1