Wave 110 Misfiring

I bought a wave 110 about 2 months ago. It was bought for to get me to and from work easily. My commute consists of a mile out of the moobaan (lots of speed bumps) a short blast along a main road, then a mile doing speed bumps again. Most of the time I am full throttle in 2nd and 3rd gear; I am thrashing the shit out of it, but I don't care in the sense that the bike is completely expendable.

But.....it is misfiring on my thrash when I reach 4th gear. Just asking, from cold, is this normal?

I would suspect bad fuel. Thailand just changed from gasoline to gasahol and that was a mistake that many other countries tried and it didn't work as planned. Is your wave, hard to start on a cool morning? Has the problem occurred before the last 45 days? If so, it is your gasahol causing the problem. Mine has the same issues as yours does.......

As has been said it could be a multitude of things. I'd add to the list - HT lead and suppressor cap. If the Wave is new it's able to run on gasohol from E20 upwards. You may have dirty fuel. Personally, I haven't had a single problem running any bike on the recommended grade of gasohol.

Thanks for all the input guys.....

It is an electronic start, and has always started first time, every time. I really don't think it is the fuel. I get mine from a busy, major chain of petrol garage, and it is the same place most of my car fuel comes from, also gasahol 91, and I have never had problem with the car.