Single Or Dbl Entry Tr Visa

I'm a USA citizen and I usually get a dbl entry visa because I stay in country for 6 months.But after 90 days I always have to go over the border and back to get next 90 days and I have to pay for the one day visa in Cambodia and I forget what I pay Thailand when I come back in.My first question would be if I only get a single entry visa and I have plane reservations for 6 months stay will I have any problems with that.I have a company in Thailand and am thinking of changing my visa so hesitant about getting a dbl visa for the extra money.My second question is it cheaper to go some where for a little holiday and just apply for a new tr visa instead of paying a bigger service fee and dbl consular fee,which is about 75-100 $ more.

Each tourist visa is 1,000 baht at local exchange rate of Consulate in country where obtained. So you are only talking about $40. Yes you can take a holiday and combine with getting a visa but the visa will cost the same; or nearly so. You will not have a problem with flight six months later from immigration or airline but you might if Consulate requires such paperwork.

The DC embassy website shows the fee for a tourist visa to be $40.

If you only want a single entry and want to stay longer you could make a trip out for another visa but the overall cost would still still be more that the cost of getting it in the states.

If you have documents showing you have a Thai company you could get a single entry B visa ($80) from one of the honorary consulates which is cheaper than a tourist visa and 30 day extension (approx $66).

• Like 1

The DC embassy website shows the fee for a tourist visa to be $40.

If you only want a single entry and want to stay longer you could make a trip out for another visa but the overall cost would still still be more that the cost of getting it in the states.

If you have documents showing you have a Thai company you could get a single entry B visa ($80) from one of the honorary consulates which is cheaper than a tourist visa and 30 day extension (approx $66).

the B visa would be good for a year?

the B visa would be good for a year?

Probably not from the DC embassy.

You can get a one year multiple entry non-B from a smaller honorary consulate with an invitation from your company.

thanks for info probably just get the dbl entry here like usual.I had the year visa and work permit but let them laspe because I was a idiot and didn't relize how tough it is to get them now.