The Best Beach Restaurants In The World

'At Bangpo Seafood on the island of Koh Samui, tables in the sand are piled with deep-fried red snapper and spicy mango and sea urchin salad -- flavors as intense as Thailand's sunshine.

Like many of the best beach restaurants and shacks, family-run Bangpo makes food that's fresh, authentic, and affordable. It encourages you to linger over your meal, while soaking up the ocean views and the prime people-watching.'

http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/best-beach-restaurants-in-the-world/6

Edited by Rooo
Change to original source quoted.

Yes - but just don't ask for anything that's not seafood.

I had chicken one time - and it was real Issan gai baan style. I swear there wasn't even one half-ounce of meat on it. I've seen more on roadkill.

The same goes for their pork and beef - so tough and chewy as to be inedible.

But their seafood is absolutely first class.

R

I and some friends from Bangkok sampled both Bangpo Seafood and Sabiang Le and we concluded that Bangpo was better.

Bangpo had more like home cooked feel to it while Sabiang Le is a professional kitchen.

I and some friends from Bangkok sampled both Bangpo Seafood and Sabiang Le and we concluded that Bangpo was better.

Bangpo had more like home cooked feel to it while Sabiang Le is a professional kitchen.

Actually - try Jun Hom in Bang Po. (Next to one of the "Coconuts" . . )

I'd say it's as good as BP seafood, tho with less of a selection, but far cheaper, the drinks, too.

R