Wave 125I Rear Springs

jayci

Just go to one of the local bike shops that have a bunch of scooter gear . They usually have ykk's or similar rear shocks with gas shock support. Around 1800 baht for a wave. First thing to buy on a scooter. Easy to install & the shops will usually put them on for you with a purchace. They also carry just oversized shocks(bigger springs) but worth the extra nit noi to buy the real deal when it comes to comfort!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Is it ykk or yss suspension? I find many references to zippers for ykk.

Also Front suspension upgrade, any recommendations?

post-172666-0-79697500-1366523970_thumb.

Bike has nice rims, but has got IRC tyres. I will replace with better tyres soon

All I know for sure is upside down front forks are much "harder" than "conventional ones". That being said there are many after market fork sets. From where depends where you live.

I concur, it's YSS. When you up date the suspension be aware YSS XL are very stiff and XXL are extremely stiff.

I put YSS XL's on the PCX and it's way to stiff one up. Two up it's just OK. Two up with 25 or 30kgs of luggage it's fine!

All I know for sure is upside down front forks are much "harder" than "conventional ones". That being said there are many after market fork sets. From where depends where you live.

I am a noob and dont know the difference between upside down forks and conventional forks.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I am a noob and dont know the difference between upside down forks and conventional forks.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

These are upside down. The shiny bit is at the bottom!

KICX0009.jpg

• Like 1