Scandinavian Women Have Biggest Cup Size While Thai Women Among Smallest

webfact

I would like to know how the survey was actually done, was it by sales or individuals asking the women in the relevant countries. Either way, most women do not actually know their proper size, unless the have had a proper and regular fitting.

Here is my personal experience with my ex GF from the U.K, she was a size 10 (U.K) for her clothes, weighed in between 55-60kg and was about 5'5", she wore a bra size 34D/DD sometimes 36D/DD, depending on the maker.

Went to Marks & Sparks one day to get her fitted properly, low and behold she had been wearing the wrong size for years. Turned out that she should actually have been wearing a 32 (measurement around the back) and the cup size (the measurement of each breast), the cup size she should have been wearing was far larger than a DD.

Not sure a Thai girl would have ever had a proper fitting.

I would like to know how the survey was actually done, was it by sales or individuals asking the women in the relevant countries. Either way, most women do not actually know their proper size, unless the have had a proper and regular fitting.

Here is my personal experience with my ex GF from the U.K, she was a size 10 (U.K) for her clothes, weighed in between 55-60kg and was about 5'5", she wore a bra size 34D/DD sometimes 36D/DD, depending on the maker.

Went to Marks & Sparks one day to get her fitted properly, low and behold she had been wearing the wrong size for years. Turned out that she should actually have been wearing a 32 (measurement around the back) and the cup size (the measurement of each breast), the cup size she should have been wearing was far larger than a DD.

Not sure a Thai girl would have ever had a proper fitting.

Have you ever been to a reputable department store/lingerie outlet in Thailand? Thai ladies are much more pedantic in chosing the right bra size and assistants will run around getting different sizes to be tried out.

My experience - Thai ladies are much more demanding as shoppers, especially clothing and accessories than their UK counterparts; and department store staff in Thailand are more knowledgable than the muppets you often find in M&S these days.

I'm not sure on this,maybe this is because Asian woman are a lot smaller,but i know for sure,Asian woman have the best nipples,that's my opinion and through my experiences.others may have different opinions to me.cheesy.gif

Sir, my research has come to the same conclusion as yours. Better nipples, nicer bums and tighter............... wink.png

Why are Firemen's BALLS bigger than a Policeman's ?. They sell more Tickets .partytime2.gif .

As an ex soot-sniffer, I can tell you they're a lot hotter, too!

Back to the topic..... Go for quality, not quantity biggrin.png

What would you prefer?

1 A typical 45-50 kg Thai girl with "B"?

2 A typical 100 kg Russian or Scandinavian lady with "D" or "DD"?

I'll take Thai, thank you.

I'm sure a 100kg lady from Russia would reply, 'please do'.

I hate this trend for Thai women to wear padded or shaped bras to make it look like they've got a big pair. Most of them are doing it now but even under a blouse they don't look anything like the real thing. Do they think we can't notice?

The say bras in Thailand are like potato chip bags. When you open them you find they are half empty! cheesy.gif

Called the 'wonder' bra in Thailand, coz when she takes it off you find yourself thinking, Wonder where they went. !

In another survey, Russian & Scandinavian men have the smallest hands. rolleyes.gif

It sometimes feels like that, since my fingers can not reach around my penis.
don't try to grab your legs, the tiny thing between your legs is what you have to grab

In another survey, Russian & Scandinavian men have the smallest hands. rolleyes.gif

It sometimes feels like that, since my fingers can not reach around my penis.
don't try to grab your legs, the tiny thing between your legs is what you have to grab

Ahh!

thnx man.

biggrin.png

I hate this trend for Thai women to wear padded or shaped bras to make it look like they've got a big pair. Most of them are doing it now but even under a blouse they don't look anything like the real thing. Do they think we can't notice?

I know! Complete false advertising.

I know! Complete false advertising.

True, like socks in the underwear/shorts.

What would you prefer?

1 A typical 45-50 kg Thai girl with "B"?

2 A typical 100 kg Russian or Scandinavian lady with "D" or "DD"?

I'll take Thai, thank you.

That's a good point. I suspect that a large number of women with big breasts are in fact obese.

Since when is "100 kg" typical for Russian or Scandinavian ladies?? If you had said American, well, then it would make a bit of sense...

Why are Firemen's BALLS bigger than a Policeman's ?. They sell more Tickets .partytime2.gif .

And.....why don't gypsies run fast.....they have crystal balls

If a fortune teller goes bust, why didn't they see it coming ?

Edited by overherebc

I'm not sure on this,maybe this is because Asian woman are a lot smaller,but i know for sure,Asian woman have the best nipples,that's my opinion and through my experiences.others may have different opinions to me.cheesy.gif

Sir, my research has come to the same conclusion as yours. Better nipples, nicer bums and tighter............... wink.png

I have to agree, I like to have my mouth full, but not my lab and/or get slapped to unconsciousness during a hot encounter by a couple watermelonsgiggle.gif

And.....why don't gypsies run fast.....they have crystal balls

If a fortune teller goes bust, why didn't they see it coming ?

because they have balls up to their eyes cheesy.gif