Happy Songkran

PS - do you often frequent those bars on that strip of road? wink.png

I did once yes, nothing wrong with having a drink, was when I got lost walking my Chihuahua, he wore me out.

Isn't it time this folly was either banned from the public highway or that roads were padestrianised? I've heard more sirens today than Arfur Daley!

I don't understand.

Gentlemen. Dont make things any more beautifull as they are.

Happy Sonkran from the sticks..wai2.gif

post-70928-0-69332200-1365849547_thumb.jpost-70928-0-36937900-1365849553_thumb.j

Get the beer, the speakers and the whisky/ dont fool around with the stupid water(it's too precious up here).

post-70928-0-99236600-1365849746_thumb.jpost-70928-0-88101100-1365849729_thumb.jpost-70928-0-66531300-1365849737_thumb.j

Drink, have a good talk and go home when you have had enough.

post-70928-0-66619200-1365849939_thumb.jpost-70928-0-34942600-1365849947_thumb.jpost-70928-0-68566600-1365849952_thumb.j

• Like 2

Isn't it time this folly was either banned from the public highway or that roads were padestrianised? I've heard more sirens today than Arfur Daley!

It's not our celebration to ban. Let the Thai's get on with it. If anything they should ban all the rude and aggressive western tourists who go over the top.

I noticed on friday night the Austrialians were the main culprits!

It's not our celebration to ban. Let the Thai's get on with it. If anything they should ban all the rude and aggressive western tourists who go over the top.

Yes lets blame the Aussies! clap2.gif

Not enough Argentinians on Samui. laugh.png

• Like 1

I can't believe it would be Australians I'm sure your mistaken maybe British.

Equadorians perhaps.

Equadorians perhaps.

Not both of them, surely?

Equadorians perhaps.

Isn't there a big c in that one?

The Aussies have overtaken the British in terms of rudeness! And don't go blaming it on the Aboriginals.

Another sweeping generalisation and just another ill-informed comment.

There are many rude people, SE Asian, eastern European and western around, just like there are many polite, likeable people, like Carmine? tongue.png

• Like 1

The Aussies have overtaken the British in terms of rudeness! And don't go blaming it on the Aboriginals.

Another sweeping generalisation and just another ill-informed comment.

There are many rude people, SE Asian, eastern European and western around, just like there are many polite, likeable people, like Carmine? tongue.png

Well thankyou for the unexpected kind words, yorkie!