Best Place To Buy Somem Airconditoners In Cm

BB1955

Had planned on waiting a while before putting in aircondioning but I think I might be better off moving the a/c further up the eventually list. Where are some good places to look , I like to find one that will install it as well ...

HomePro have some good deals on a/c units, incl install. Staff are friendly and speak good English. Toshiba have a reasonably priced new DC model which is essentially same as 'inverter' models = lower power consumption.

Central/Robinsons/Powerbuy also have deals. SiamTV ... good for price comparison, customer service can be OFF.

We recently bought 8 LG Inverter units from Neom Panich, main store just across from Rimping at NIM centre (near airport plaza).

Excellent attention by the salesman who knew what he was doing, very focused, very pleasant, got an overall very good price (we went to every shop with a plan of the house and room sizes).

Installation team best I've ever seen anywhere, two young guys both obviously quite knowledgable about air-con, well organized, very pleasant, got on with the job and got it all finished in good time. Installation team leader gave me his card and said 'within next 7 days if any problem please call me, 24 hrs if needed'. The salesman called on day one of the installation (on his day off) to check everything was proceeding well.

Salesman made it very clear, after 7 days any problems and he will coordinate with LG service for quick servicing / repairs if needed for first twelve months of guarantee.

Also went back a few days later and got a new model LG plasma for 16,000Baht. (Posted price, 20XXX), discounted to 16,000Baht.)

So far so good.

Edited by scorecard

Yes agree with the above poster Niyom Panich has always been good to deal with for many

things.

They always give a cash break too.

Agree, after they calculated the price, the salesman asked if we wanted to pay cash?

Answser 'yes', and we got about 3% or 4%? discount.

We recently bought 8 LG Inverter units from Neom Panich, main store just across from Rimping at NIM centre (near airport plaza).

Excellent attention by the salesman who knew what he was doing, very focused, very pleasant, got an overall very good price (we went to every shop with a plan of the house and room sizes).

Installation team best I've ever seen anywhere, two young guys both obviously quite knowledgable about air-con, well organized, very pleasant, got on with the job and got it all finished in good time. Installation team leader gave me his card and said 'within next 7 days if any problem please call me, 24 hrs if needed'. The salesman called on day one of the installation (on his day off) to check everything was proceeding well.

Salesman made it very clear, after 7 days any problems and he will coordinate with LG service for quick servicing / repairs if needed for first twelve months of guarantee.

Also went back a few days later and got a new model LG plasma for 16,000Baht. (Posted price, 20XXX), discounted to 16,000Baht.)

So far so good.

Thanks will check them out ......