Coffee Pod Machine With Milk Frother

BuffaloRescue

Hi

Im looking for a coffe pod machine and milk frother. Like a nespresso.. are there any local brands? Or local brands that produce cheaper pods for the nespresso?

Where to buy a nespresso machine or other pod machine and pods, in CM?

Otherwise, a small (havent got much space) machine that makes decent-ish expresso shots without making a lot of mess all over the place. I guess i could then buy a milk frother from elsewhere to make the latte?

Im not a coffee buff... if i can get something close to starbucks quality (yeah i know but its acceptable to me) I am happy. I cant stand instant. I used to have a Aldi special $99 pod machine in Australia and it was just great.. $4 for 15 pods, pretty reasonable. The only mainentance for it was running citric acid through it once a month to descale it. No mess, or coffee grinds all over the place etc.

Any ideas? Thanks

You want a cheap frother to make café latte. Go to central plaza I think top floor where they sell small kitchen appliances. Buy a one cup glass coffee bodum. Then buy 0% fat milk. Put about 1/2" - 3/4" cold milk in the bodum and start pumping. Before you know it you have whipped milk as thick as whipped cream. Add to your favourite coffee and you have homemade Starbucks latte.