British Sex Fiend Arrested In Phuket

webfact

To an American's ears, the term "sex fiend" seems somewhat misapplied here.

Why, some of my best friends are "sex fiends," but as far as I know none of them have ever been interested in anything but consensual sex with othrr adults. I daresay more than a few of them might be found reading this very forum.

How about under-aged-male sex fiend?

fiend [feend] noun

1. Satan; the devil.
2. any evil spirit; demon.
3. a diabolically cruel or wicked person.
4. a person or thing that causes mischief or annoyance: Those children are little fiends.
5. Informal.
a person who is extremely addicted to some pernicious habit: an opium fiend.

Synonyms: monster,savage, brute, beast, devil.

Edited by animatic

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad they pointed out the one seated, I couldnt quite work it out from the picture.

Ah well more expense for the UK tax payer.

In a photo of 5 Thais and 1 farang, you couldn't work out which one was British? LOL.

So you're saying the one grinning in the middle at the back isn't also a farang? Or at least look it? I was actually just thinking the 'perv' wanted his smarmy face back-handing (+++!!) when I realised the older guy hanging his head at the front wasn't the leading copper but actually the paedo putting on his 'shame-faced' look! Basically, goes to show that ANY photo-opportunity here shall not be missed!! "All in, lads.. camera!!"...

Have you any idea how long that would take?

Here's a better idea, don't give pedos passports and tag the b*st*rds for life.

and do you have any idea how what you are suggesting would take? and is this going to be followed by every country? tagged how and with what? and what's your definition of pedo, anyone on the offender's regsiter?

Why is he in a shirt and tie walking down beach road?

Why the hell not? Is there a dress requirement for that area?

Perhaps he was having a break from work at the hotel, probably needs a shirt and tie for that kind of job.

He wasn't working at a hotel. He was invited there. Read before you write Harry Milton.

Mr Glass found his way to Thailand were he started working in hotels, Lt Col Chidchanok said.

“After the family returned to New Zealand, the boys told their parents they were sexually assaulted by Mr Glass, who was working at the hotel where they were staying,” Capt Angkarn explained.

Glass arrived in Thailand in 2011 to work in a hotel in Phuket.

Done to Animals all the time but Never to Human~~Castrate

Except the problem is not in his sex organs, but in his mind.

So even if you cut off his hands like in Saudia Arabia,

and sewed his mouth to just the size of a straw to drink through,

he still would fine someway, frotage or whatever, to pursue his mad predilections.

Not saying to do the above, just making the point,

but he needs to be in a lock up of some sort, asylum or jail.

While I am not in favor of cutting off anything on anybody as punishment. Chemical castration is not actually castration at all and is not even permanent .. it is simply taking a drug on a regular basis. It doesn't work for everybody but there have been great results in terms of getting rid of obsessive deviant sexual thoughts, urges and actions. Studies have also shown people who taken the drug for a year or so can actually stop and remain without the urges and obsessive thoughts. I don't know enough on the subject to make a complete and informed decisions but the little I have read seems like it is a good option though it doesn't work on all ..... if I recall correctly it is effective on around 50% of those treated.

Have you any idea how long that would take?

Here's a better idea, don't give pedos passports and tag the b*st*rds for life.

and do you have any idea how what you are suggesting would take? and is this going to be followed by every country? tagged how and with what? and what's your definition of pedo, anyone on the offender's regsiter?

Despite what people are told, pedos actually have a low rate of repeat offensive once released from jail compared to other serious crimes. Most countries don't easily give visa or allow entry to those who they know have been convicted of serious crime(s) but I think the problem is that many countries probably don;t want to provide easy access to their criminal databases to other countries. I do know that crossing from the US into Canada that the Canadian agents right at the crossing can pull up your US criminal record in seconds as they check your passport. On the other hand, I'm guessing the US doesn't have that access for Thais or they wouldn't make those trying to immigrate bring in their own police report.

I don't get why the UK based SOCA had to fly all the way out here on a freebie to present evidence of a crime committed in Malta. He committed the crime in Thailand so why not let him rot in a Thai prison and Mr King concentrate on the multiple pedophile rings operating in the UK.

The arrest followed Jonathan King of the UK-based Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) meeting Royal Thai Police Immigration chief Lt Gen Pharnu Kerdlarpphon in Bangkok last Thursday.

At the meeting, Mr King presented Gen Pharnu evidence Mr Glass had served a prison sentence in Malta after he was found guilty of sexually assaulting a child.

Hardly a freebie. One SOCA officer comes and presents evidence to the senior RTP Immigration officer to show this pervs past record of convictions. Visa cancelled, perv going back to UK. A bit quicker than following the normal extradtion processes.

The fact that SOCA have an interest in this perv and that the RTP's most senior immigration officer is involved, and acts quickly and effectively suggests something serious. No doubt more news to come once the perv's back in the UK and eventually charged.

SOCA and the RTP cooperate efficiently and effectively to remove a serious threat to children off the streets, and one Brit has to whine about a "freebie" for the SOCA officer flying out to Thailand.

I just read a blog where the writer interviewed a Japanese guy who runs a company selling life-like child dolls. She was obviously repulsed but probably wanted more traffic to her blog by writing about a controversial subject. It threw up lots of questions; how little we understand about sexual attraction, what types of therapy would work in preventing crime, and what crosses the line legally and morally. We need to protect children and cases like this guy who was in a US jail and still continued are worrying as rehabilitation doesn't work. There are some parallels when you think that historically homosexuality was illegal (still in is some countries) and our enlightened understanding at present indicates that you can't de-gay someone who didn't choose their own sexual orientation. Maybe paedos don't choose either but I think only a progressive approach to understanding this will help keep kids safe.

• Like 1

Glad they pointed out the one seated, I couldnt quite work it out from the picture.

Ah well more expense for the UK tax payer.

In a photo of 5 Thais and 1 farang, you couldn't work out which one was British? LOL.

Well, there's a racist perspective from somebody that appears not to have visited UK in recent years. They appear to have followed the French model of open borders. You could be certain of a person's nationality from a photo? Who taught you to do that?

How did he get the visa to enter Thailand and a job in the first place????

Any monkey can get a visa to enter Thailand and any other country - when was the last time you were checked for a criminal record?

When I applied for a an O-A Visa for Thailand while living in the US. Thai Embassy in Los Angeles required it.

Whilst it's a requirement to have a police clearance in any country for a O-A Visa, it's easy enough to just apply for a O visa, which does not require a police check. In fact, there is no question about criminal record anyway in a O visa application.

However, reading the story properly you will see that he was working (this is perhaps backed up by the image of him wearing a shirt and tie) so there is no reason to imagine he would ever have applied for a O-A visa, as that's nothing to do with getting a work permit. He probably got a B visa, which again does NOT even ask if you have a criminal record

I just read a blog where the writer interviewed a Japanese guy who runs a company selling life-like child dolls. She was obviously repulsed but probably wanted more traffic to her blog by writing about a controversial subject. It threw up lots of questions; how little we understand about sexual attraction, what types of therapy would work in preventing crime, and what crosses the line legally and morally. We need to protect children and cases like this guy who was in a US jail and still continued are worrying as rehabilitation doesn't work. There are some parallels when you think that historically homosexuality was illegal (still in is some countries) and our enlightened understanding at present indicates that you can't de-gay someone who didn't choose their own sexual orientation. Maybe paedos don't choose either but I think only a progressive approach to understanding this will help keep kids safe.

Maybe jail is not punishment for him. Ever hear of Lenny Bruce and his comments about this? So you believe you are a leaf in the wind and it is the wind's fault for who you choose to bed with? The issues you point to in your post are largely a result of believing you can defer accountability or responsibility for your actions, that you are at the mercy of some imagined destiny.

• Like 1

Thailand is not the best country to come to if you really want to kick your addiction to sexual abuse of children. And fortunately, it seems the local authorities are now more inclined to going after these guys.

However, there are flies all over the ointment. Aside from the accusation by the NZ boys, I could nowhere see in the article that Mr. Glass had assaulted anyone while here this time. And it looks like he has served all of his time, and no warrants are outstanding. With good legal counsel, this man could be out of jail and restored of passport. The 'case': where is it? Did I miss something? I am wondering if he has a proper work permit. Those are hard to get.

If people are to be rounded up on 'general suspicion', who is safe?

• Like 1

Your so-called "progressive approach to understanding" profits

psychologists, psychiatrists, and those other money sucking beasts, the

lawyers. The better way to protect children from re-offenders, is the

death penalty, or at least castration. I would also support amputation

of the penis for shitbags like this guy. Then only one person is

traumatised, the criminal, and it sends out a strong message for your

paedos who have difficulty with choice, and are considering

satisfying their taste tor tiny tots. And forget about anaesthetics for

the chop. He didn't think about the pain suffered by his victims

• Like 1

I think everyone here has said all that needs to be said - send him inside, throw away the key etc. What I find remarkable is the guy is a repeat offender yet is released continually. That does not make sense to me. Maybe prison justice needs to prevail on him once he is put back inside. This guy needs to be chemically castrated and never to be released stamped on his file.

Interesting...? I think everyone here has said all that needs to be said - send him inside, throw away the key etc.

.....so why write 2 more lines..?

I am sure I will be corrected if I am wrong but it is my understanding that a UK citizen can be charged in the UK with child sex offences that are committed in another country. So perhaps this is why he is wanted back in the Uk to face these charges. I would much prefer that he is charged in the country that he indulged in these horrible acts.