Best Cheapest Flights From Uk In May/june /july

asiansun

hi guys,

new here and was wondering how i can get cheap flights from uk to thailand in the above dates, all agents are telling me is that prices are going up and up . does anyone know when the airlines drop the prices again because songkran is still high season isnt it ?

obviously want the best cheapest deals around these times and how to get them.

thanks

Jet and Air India has just come up with plenty of fares in the £480 range in May and June departures.....

From Travel Supermarket. Cheapest was Qatar ar £451 but had long transit outbound...

I booked a couple of days ago. Edinburgh to Bangkok with KLM return for £485 with ebookers.

Try for flights routing through Amsterdam or Paris to avoid the UK taxes.

Edit: When the dawning realisation of flying long haul economy hits me in Schipol I will probably be begging the desk for an upgrade whilst waving a credit card around....tongue.png

Edited by smokie36

Too vague. May/June/July. Big difference between going out in May or July, big difference in going out in July, a direct flight in the first week of July that comes in at @600 can be closer to 800 in the second week. If you don't mind stopovers you can go on Jet or Air India in May for around 450.

" all agents are telling me is that prices are going up and up "

Well they would, wouldn't they ?

Get on the net and play around with Kayak or Skyscanner, patience is the key, sometimes a difference of just a day can bring a tidy saving. Look at the post above mine from Petermik for a good example of this.

Edited by roamer

£450 with Jet Airways is a good price but don't forget you have the ordeal of Mumbai airport which I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy with its shambolic security checks,chaotic terminals and no air conditioning.Sounds a good deal but I for one will never stopover in Mumbai even if it was for free!You have been warned.

£450 with Jet Airways is a good price but don't forget you have the ordeal of Mumbai airport which I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy with its shambolic security checks,chaotic terminals and no air conditioning.Sounds a good deal but I for one will never stopover in Mumbai even if it was for free!You have been warned.

I didn't have a problem with Mumbai airport - its not Heathrow or Suvarnabhumi but it was perfectly OK on the two occasions I have used it on an indirect flight and for business purposes in Mumbai.

I didn't have a problem with Mumbai airport - its not Heathrow or Suvarnabhumi but it was perfectly OK on the two occasions I have used it on an indirect flight and for business purposes in Mumbai.

Same here. Not the worlds best transit airport but doable. $10 will get you into one of the lounges which are comfortable enough. Different strokes/different folks.

Think I must have had a bad experience.Women transit passengers shouting and crying,kids crying,Belgium guy with cerebral palsy shouting and crying.Huge queues at security which didn't move for thirty minutes.Very hot as the air con didn't seem to be working.Quite a few British Indians were totally fed up and complaining so wasn't on my own.

Admittedly I have transited Mumbai a number of times but this was my worst experience by far.

You can still get direct return flights with BA from LHR for £548 with one year validity for May departures.

I mentioned this some time ago and cant believe that people are still booking with DipMeInCrapAir etc when such low prices are available from a top-class airline for a non-stop flight at convenient times.