Will The Banglamung Mail Centre In Naklua Be Open On Monday 15Th

tropo

Does anyone know if the Banglamung Mail Centre in Naklua will be open on Monday, April 15? If not, which days will it be open this week?

I'm also curious if anyone else is having a problem with cards not being left in their mailboxes for items at the post office. This has happened with me quite a few times this year. EMS Tracking says item is carded, yet no card is left in my mailbox.

One item had been at the post office for 2 weeks before I found it by going down to the mail centre with my tracking number.

Edited by tropo

Tried to mail a letter at Soi Post Office in Pattaya today. They have a sign on the door, closed April 12 – April 16.
Would assume the same goes for the Post Office in Naklua.

Tropo.

I too have had problems with this 'service' .I had a document I needed for my visa go missing.

When checking with the embassy they gave me the EMS tracking number.

Naklua said they had 'carded' my registered letter but I weas home all day that day and nobody called or rang my bell.

The EMS was sent back to the embassy after 2 weeks and I had to make arrangements to collect by hand.

I called at Naklua but was met with a hostile person who would not believe me when I said the postman had NOT called.[my house is at the end of a very quiet street where nobody walks and is on a secure estate].

I have since been in touch with Bangkok [google]head post office who have tried to assist me.

3 months have gone by with a few e-mails from BKK but to date nothis from Naklua.

I have for the last 3 months left an old letter from UK in my post box to see if anyone could be stealing my mail.It is still there.

I also have problems with the delivery service from the new offic on Sukhumwit near the floating market.Mail from England is not delivered and evemn my telephone and electricity bil;ls are not regularly delivered

Tropo.

I too have had problems with this 'service' .I had a document I needed for my visa go missing.

When checking with the embassy they gave me the EMS tracking number.

Naklua said they had 'carded' my registered letter but I weas home all day that day and nobody called or rang my bell.

The EMS was sent back to the embassy after 2 weeks and I had to make arrangements to collect by hand.

I called at Naklua but was met with a hostile person who would not believe me when I said the postman had NOT called.[my house is at the end of a very quiet street where nobody walks and is on a secure estate].

I have since been in touch with Bangkok [google]head post office who have tried to assist me.

3 months have gone by with a few e-mails from BKK but to date nothis from Naklua.

I have for the last 3 months left an old letter from UK in my post box to see if anyone could be stealing my mail.It is still there.

I also have problems with the delivery service from the new offic on Sukhumwit near the floating market.Mail from England is not delivered and evemn my telephone and electricity bil;ls are not regularly delivered

I figured as much. There's nothing we can do about it. No one we can complain to who will take the complaints seriously.