Car Accident

I know the vehicle and driver by sight. His damage was slight, so probably will not be repaired. If i see him he will be stalked until i have the chance to do a little more damage. I know this will stir a few up, but it will take me a long time to settle down.

If I had the info (inc CCTV) & felt I was being short-changed by my insurance company i'd send it to the underwriters/parent company (cc youtube) & watch it roll downhill.

On a seperate note I can't see a fortuna (the offending vehicle in the OP) not being insured....

Most of them on the never never, I think insurance is compulsory if that's the case.

Take a drive around the panel beaters on the island & gave a look.

My take on this I would be pissed for weeks and want to do something but there is very little you can do. The insurance company has now taken over, the 140,000bt is 25% of the value of your vehicle so some photo's would be good to see. You will most likely be out of pocket for your excess which is normally about 3,000bt then next year your insurance could go up by 5,000bt. Is the car still drivable if so keep using till all the part's arrive for the repair then you will be more comfortable.

Yes its still drivable, but the back end is terribly smashed in and both wings flapping, so i will just use my motorbike as i normally do on the island unless its raining as it was that night.