Honda Bros 400 - Which Fuel?

Myran

Hello.

I´m not really a wiz when it comes to different types of fuel. Since I bought the bike a year or something ago, I´ve always filled it up with the red 95 pump(same station every time). It´s been running pretty good, except it takes a few tries to start it after its been standing for three days or more. Recently I got it back from the mechanic, and after that had to, again, leave it standing for a few days. After these days when I tried to start it, it fired up no problem. The choke is broken on the bike and has thus been completely turned off; because of this I usually have to use the gas when I first start the bike, to keep it from stalling. This time, however, I did not need to touch the throttle. Might it be possible that my mechaninc put in a different type of gas than me(I know he filled it up), and that this is what affected the behavior when starting it?

Afterwards I have filled it up with the "normal" fuel, and it now behaves like it did before.

The mechaninc is away on holiday for a few weeks now, so I can´t ask him.

What type of fuel should i be using?

Thankful for any answers. Cheers.

Honda Bro would be a definite on now 95 bezine Yellow pumpt at PTT gas pumps.

Ok, I´ll try it out. Can I just fill it up even though there´s still some of the old stuff in the tank, or do I have to run it all up first and then refill it?

I try and use the same gas station all the time. I use Shell V-Power 95 in my honda 400 SF. Not sure but I think going to the same place all the time lowers the odds of getting some bad fuel ?

I been using this as well but it is still 10% ethanol. V-power 95 is still gasahol. No issues using it so far since the 91 benzene has been unavailable.