Brazilian Arrested For Fondling Internet Clerk

Rimmer

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly can not believe all the poster who are so outraged.

This is rather every day behavior of foreigners in Pattaya.

I have had guests slap maids on the ass, pinch reception ass, and so on.

Even had one offer maid 20 baht for sex, yes you read it correctly 20 baht..

In many shops female staff are freelancers and sadly a huge number of tourists can not think to tell the difference or have enough class to approach it in a different manner.

You forgot to specify, was that for ST or LT?

lol, yeah i think the maid was so flattered with the offer that she also forgot to ask

In many shops female staff are freelancers and sadly a huge number of tourists can not think to tell the difference or have enough class to approach it in a different manner.

Maybe everyday behaviour of your friends, thankfully my visitors are somewhat more civilised.

• Like 1

Maybe everyday behaviour of your friends, thankfully my visitors are somewhat more civilised.

And how did you arrive at that conclusion?rolleyes.gif

Since when did you go into business to have "visitors"?coffee1.gif

it must have been the gentleman's generous day.

it must have been the gentleman's generous day.

He was a high-sothumbsup.gif

It seems to be fashionable to take things out of context. There was a time when girls liked to be kissed and cuddled behind the filing cabinet

To call the police because someone patted her bottom? Could she not have dealt with it by slapping his face. It seems to me ,women get some kind of pleasure from getting men into trouble. I,as a man,have been touched and had suggestions made by hotel maids etc.but I would never report them.

• Like 2

It seems to be fashionable to take things out of context. There was a time when girls liked to be kissed and cuddled behind the filing cabinet

To call the police because someone patted her bottom? Could she not have dealt with it by slapping his face. It seems to me ,women get some kind of pleasure from getting men into trouble. I,as a man,have been touched and had suggestions made by hotel maids etc.but I would never report them.

or simply saw an opportunity to make some moneythumbsup.gif

• Like 1

When are the donkeys calling themselves journalists, going to start writing correctly?

Example - Why use Ms. June (an alias) at all? What about just "the victim"

OR - "At the scene, police found the owner of internet shop and the victim, “Ms. June” (alias) age 19, a clerk of the shop, waiting for assistance"

Why not simply read ... "Police found the owner of internet shop and the 19 year old victim, a clerk, waiting for assistance at the scene". A concise loss of 5 words, and more to the point without the garbage of using 'alias' notation. But I guess when paid by the word as stringers do, and an editor who either ignored the article or has an IQ matching his shoe size, I guess we can't expect much better.

• Like 1

reminds me of a Maltese guy that lives in our condo and went to pattaya for new years eve. After getting back to the hotel about 5am he gave one of the reception staff a bear hug while giving her butt a good squeeze simultaneously.

ended up in jail and paid 30k to get out lol

any one do some like that with my staff gonna see some policeman close-up very fast

any one do some like that with my staff gonna see some policeman close-up very fast

excellent choice of action to make business prosper, get the police, then spend the whole day in the police station filing the reports with all the staff, including yourself, the victim, the witnesses,, business will just run itself.

That's the worst English I've seen in a newspaper in some time. If this is the best the English schools can come up with, they need to re-think their program. coffee1.gif

guess they send the report from a mobile to the office

excellent choice of action to make business prosper, get the police, then spend the whole day in the police station filing the reports with all the staff, including yourself, the victim, the witnesses,, business will just run itself.

na takes about 2 hours , they will call you back and even pick you up with the car if there is something else so no problem there been there a couple times for several occasions and never took long

Edited by retell

na takes about 2 hours , they will call you back and even pick you up with the car if there is something else

Is that speaking from experience? or wishful thinking?

experience

na takes about 2 hours , they will call you back and even pick you up with the car if there is something else

Is that speaking from experience? or wishful thinking?

experience

so you had your staff touched and you called police who picked you up and dropped you off and did it all in under 2 hours? In what city may i ask?

@lemoncake

you were not reading my friend the first after you go to police takes about two hours ,, and later in the day they might need some more info so then they would call me and if nececerry pick me up . and this was @ koh phangan

Who the xxxx still uses Internet cafes and Hotmail these days?

How the xxxx does one "open" a computer?

I still use internet cafes and hotmail and I would imagine to open a computer would be to start it up. Not that hard to figure out really.

• Like 1

@lemoncake

you were not reading my friend the first after you go to police takes about two hours ,, and later in the day they might need some more info so then they would call me and if nececerry pick me up . and this was @ koh phangan

Ok, well i can tell you in Pattaya, it will take all day and no one will be picking you up or dropping you off.

I once had a guest with fake money, after 8 hour in the police station, i was happy to forfeit the money just to get back to business, so was my staff.

@lemoncake

Ok, well i can tell you in Pattaya, it will take all day and no one will be picking you up or dropping you off.

I once had a guest with fake money, after 8 hour in the police station, i was happy to forfeit the money just to get back to business, so was my staff.

didnt know that , never had to put the fake money stuff throuhg the system the notes the adm don't take i just put to use with shopping

OK, he was a naughty boy but really, folks, this is hardly the crime of the century. whistling.gif

Maybe it isn't, but if he'd done that to my wife he'd have been bleeding a bit.
That would be the quick way to deal with it. A good clip on the mouth to put him in his place. But to call the police? Big over reaction.

It is still sexual assault. And as such he needs treating as a sex offender.

Oh dear.

Just imagine all the sexual assault claims by guys sitting in bars in well known places where girls are known to put their hands on you.

Puuleeeasse, enough with the over reaction.

• Like 1