Dentist

manoah

Helluw all,

i'm considering on going to dentist's to fix me a bridge on a nowadays gaping hole of a missing tooth. Since I very much prefer Thailand's dentists, they're accurate and precise, smooth and very much less painfull then Dutch dentists, I want to do the operation in Thailand. Also for the economic part of the story. What are the does and dont's in such a case. Will Thailand dentists perform the operation anyway to a farang?

Thanks,

Manoah Klaasse

Netherlands

Hi,

I have recently spent quite some time typing up all my experience with dentists in Thailand and put it on a small website. I have had lots of work done at different places - all in Bangkok though. Have a look - I also list some of the problems I had.

Since I am not sure I am alowed to post a link I have put added it as 'my website' in my profile.

Hope you find it useful and ... good luck.

Ceedee

Hi,

I have recently spent quite some time typing up all my experience with dentists in Thailand and put it on a small website. I have had lots of work done at different places - all in Bangkok though. Have a look - I also list some of the problems I had.

Since I am not sure I am alowed to post a link I have put added it as 'my website' in my profile.

Hope you find it useful and ... good luck.

Ceedee

"Hope you find it useful" ........ More than that! Recommended to visit, even for a dentist-hater!

• 4 years later...

Dr. Tapasit in The Bangkok Pattaya Hospital is excellent, speaks perfect English and learnt his trade in the states. They will preform anything if you pay for it.

dr tapasit has left the bangkok pattaya hospital does anyone know where he has gone ?

• 1 month later...

Dr. Tapasit in The Bangkok Pattaya Hospital is excellent, speaks perfect English and learnt his trade in the states. They will preform anything if you pay for it.

dr tapasit has left the bangkok pattaya hospital does anyone know where he has gone ?

Dr. Tapasit has now opened his own office adjacent to the Dolphin Roundabout directly opposite of Dusit Resort on Beach Road.

see www.drtapasit.com

www.studiosmilethailand.com

Good luck .