Pattaya Police Nabs Ladyboy For Topless Songkran Show

webfact

I think this was "advertorial". She paid the Nation reporter to do the story.

It was a bloody good investment. S/he is famous now.

And the police must have accepted the gender reassignment was successful adn that she is a woman. A bloke going topless is no problem and wouldn't have been charged ....

One would suppose this Conviction will be added to the 'Crime Solved Figures' furhter demonstrating the efficiency of the Pattaya Police & the Zero Tolerance to any actions not conducive to Family Friendly Tourism.

clap2.gif

What about the Policemen I have seen peeing on the side of the road? Their Penis's were exposed.

Surely a Penis in the hand is worth 2 nipples on the breast?

ALSO: 500,000 baht on surgery sounds a lot!

a friend of mine (girl) had fake boobs for 90,000 baht, and nose for 30,000 baht.

I'm sure the vagina-conversion doesnt cost 400,000 baht ? (or does it?)

what is up (lol) with ladyboys?

are those boys who are in for the money, because it is easier in the prostitution, but gay-gay sex is not easy to earn money, so they earn money selling their body to have a sex change to have sex with more men for more money ...

That's an absurd and hurtful falsehood. Going through a sex change operation is a HUGE, very serious, and totally life changing ordeal. The people who desire that and go through with it are almost all legitimate transsexuals. Born the wrong gender for their psyche and also cases of people being born with ambiguous genitals, then a choice is made.

Certainly. What can we do for people who can't be pregnant even though their psyche desires it the most? Infertile women, and ladyboys? Maybe invent a pregnancy-implant operation?