Pattaya Police Nabs Ladyboy For Topless Songkran Show

webfact

And now what? She gets a passport with the title MISS, or works discrimination of Ladyboys both sides? She is either a lady or a boy. If Thai men may walk without a shirt a (lady) boy is allowed so too, or you need to change her gender in all official papers.

The incompetence of the Pattaya police is stunning. Go earn your money by arresting pedophiles.

Too bad it didn't work.......well, not on the face.

She looks a hell of a lot better than many real women one sees going around with their farang partners. Some of those give me nightmares.

Who? The real women or the Farang partners? I suspect the overweight, tattooed, facial haired, simmet wearing Farang partners.

• Like 1

"Narinmek Phaophan, 21, told cops he/she had spent half a million baht on surgery to be transformed into a woman"

Slightly misleading story line , " her investment ", " cost her ' etc, yet another line has the operation funded by a farang boyfriend. He coughed up B500,000 and left her to work as a prostitute. Most expensive bar fine ever ?

His ID has him as a man so what has he done wrong? I have seen some big foreign guys on the beach with more to show. O'well guess it's the way it is. Warning to big men keep your shirt on you never know.

• Like 1

I am surprised there is no TV member asking on a forum what acceptable sin sod would be for her ?

That would depend on her previous marital status, was she a virgin, and did she have any kids.

Excellent points! Thai surgeons are very advanced, transplanting ovaries, uterus, and fallopian tubes or maybe just an extra corporeal fertilization implanted into Douglas pouch followed by the right hormones?

She looks a hell of a lot better than many real women one sees going around with their farang partners. Some of those give me nightmares.

Who? The real women or the Farang partners? I suspect the overweight, tattooed, facial haired, simmet wearing Farang partners.

The farangs don't bother me too much. They are supposed to look terrible, and no one would pay to sleep with them anyway.

I think many ladyboys are not in it for the money....but they are very very high mainainance. Hormones and surgery cost a lot as does the constant makeup and clothes. I think they provide the same problem drug addicts do back home with finding the only way to feed their habit is by crime. A few lucky ones may be able not to resort to this.

Fullstop, I had thought of the same question, and havent come up with an answer. The only difference between a ladyboy and a man is some silicone, so is it the silicone that makes it illegal, or is it the shape? I wonder how this would stand up in a court of law. Definitely there are a few men on the beach, that should be behind bars. Any bar would be better than on the beach, in public.

So very tragically true, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and beauty is only skin deep; but ugliness cuts straight to the bone, only a joke.

I can't remember who originally said that, but it's still funny.. clap2.gif