Forum Downtime April 18, 2013

webfact

Forum downtime April 18, 2013

We experienced trouble with our hosting today. Due to a hardware issue in Singapore, outside of our control, most of our services was down or partly unavailable from 10.15am (Bangkok time, GMT +7) and onwards

The issue has now been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

-- Thaivisa Support 2013-04-18

Oh aye......we're not that daft. George forgot to pay the electricity bill didn't he? coffee1.gif

Nah....he paid it.

Just that 7/11 didn't process the payment fast enough........whistling.gif

• Like 2

I hope the server is only paid per real up time, because it is hit and miss again all night.

Hi jbrain,

Please check your own internet connection, we have had no issues for the last few days:

http://stats.pingdom.com/2xfda9yuyew4/8141

Where are you accessing from? ISP? Package?

George, I'm on Dtac 3G package, must be the best as they are farang company biggrin.png , with more than 2GB left and have all night constantly 5 windows open. 2 x Yahoo finance, 1 x gmail, 1 x Thaivisa and one where I switch websites.

All webpages load from the first click, also on refreshements, and within reasonable time, while the Thaivisa site for at least the past 5 hours will load in 50% of the cases.

When I click onn the New content tab, which I have bookmarked, or a topic in the list or whatever in most case it will load only the header or a blank page, after which it will hang.

If I then refresh the page it will load, but slowly.

I use the google dns servers, and as I say, I don't experience any issue with any other website tonight.

Oh, I'm accessing from East Pattaya.

Edited by jbrain

I guess I still must be the only one who experience problems, with this morning already 2 downtimes that lasted at least 5 minutes each ?

Every other website working normal during that time.

I had a couple of down times with Thaivisa yesterday. I use this site to check if it is just me

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

When I can access Thaivisa again, I check to see if any posts have been made during the down time.

If not, then I assume it has affected everyone.

I am in Sydney, Australia.