Looking For English Teacher

My wife ask me to post this topic. Her school Queen's College in Ratchaburi, Thailand about 140 km from Bangkok is looking for an English Teacher for the upcoming semester in May, Salary range is between 28,000 to 35.000 baht a month based on qualifications, including housing and meals, The schools website here is in Thai but can be translated http://www.qc.ac.th/2013/ The Person much meets the qualifications for a work permit. Queen's College is located in a remote area about 35 km from Ratchaburi city near Dragon Hill Golf Course. If interested you can message me and I will give you a contact number. Please understand I am posting this any questions should be asked to the school personnel.

Queen's college is a public government high school where students live on campus. It is in a very rural area and my own opinion the people who work there are very nice.

The school usually use an agency but the agency stated they have more openings then teachers to meet there need.

Nasty,off-topic posts and replies have been deleted. You might want to be aware that this forum is for teachers and is about teaching. It is moderated quite strictly and continued trolling will earn suspensions.

If you are interested in the job, PM the OP.

//Closed//