Please Help Me Find The Right Lawyer In Phuket

Kachu

Yes. I actually don't give a shit.

I have no legal problems and unlikely I ever will.

Ill leave that to you guys.

Oh and also, thank you for admitting that you do not in fact give a ______ about Thailand.

I never said I didn't give a shit about Thailand. Just not petty farang problems that can be easily avoided by being vigilant.

Reading you need a lawyer to buy a property is just another case of bending the law to own something illegally.

Farang can't own land but bends laws to do so.

Around and around we go hypocrite.

Am I...really a "hypocrite" Grubes? Is using the illegal Thai company with illegal Thai nominees the ONLY way to acquire property here? Talk about naive.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and also, thank you for admitting that you do not in fact give a ______ about Thailand.

I never said I didn't give a shit about Thailand. Just not petty farang problems that can be easily avoided by being vigilant.

Reading you need a lawyer to buy a property is just another case of bending the law to own something illegally.

Am I...really a "hypocrite" Grubes? Is using the illegal Thai company with illegal Thai nominees the ONLY way to acquire property here? Talk about naive.

So rounding up some farmers from Isaan that dont know each other, along with a lawyer to buy a property for a farang holding company (that doesnt actually do any business) is perfectly legit and legal. Geez I have been niaive for so long. Is now a good time to buy real estate? Can someone spear me into a good deal?

I have no legal problems and unlikely I ever will.So obviously you have no experience dealing with corruption, consequently please refrain from dispensing advice about it. It is an extremely bad idea to walk into a government office, ask to see the boss, slam an envelope with x000 Baht on his desk and demand that your problem will be solved.

I've dealt with corruption here. Many times.

Pulled over and fined for nothing.

I've been pulled over for speeding and payed the 200 baht out the window to keep going without a receipt.

Payed tea money to immigration for paperwork that should be free.

Payed customs a fraction of duty to release my imported goods from customs without a receipt.

I've been a victim and a perpetrator of corruption. Its life here on a daily basis.

If I got caught doing anything illegal, i would be open to pay because I can 99% of the time.

That you have to agree with me if you have lived here as long as I think you have Keestha.

About lawyers. I don't get corrupt lawyers to set up front companies so I can hold land illegally or just for a work permit.

I have the proper visa in place that don't require lawyers so I guess your right about knowing nothing about that level of corruption but there sure is a lot of threads and stories about farangs being shafted by lawyers, accountants and nominees.

I know money is above all here so I just go with it. Its none of our business to try and change things, that's what can get you killed. Farang meddling in Thai affairs is one area I won't go, hence not doing a business here.

I love it...you have now not only admitted AND put it on the internet here (and yes, who "you" are can be found...fairly easily). Your are a criminal and support criminals Grubs, that was not "naive" it was just plain DUMB

I gleefully pay tea money. My time is important, and if throwing a bit of paper at someone in uniform makes my life hassle free....then I support the system too. Its basically what I love about the place. Money talks and _____ walks

• Like 1

I have no legal problems and unlikely I ever will.So obviously you have no experience dealing with corruption, consequently please refrain from dispensing advice about it. It is an extremely bad idea to walk into a government office, ask to see the boss, slam an envelope with x000 Baht on his desk and demand that your problem will be solved.

I've been pulled over for speeding and payed the 200 baht out the window to keep going without a receipt.

Payed customs a fraction of duty to release my imported goods from customs without a receipt.

I've been a victim and a perpetrator of corruption. Its life here on a daily basis.

If I got caught doing anything illegal, i would be open to pay because I can 99% of the time.

That you have to agree with me if you have lived here as long as I think you have Keestha.

About lawyers. I don't get corrupt lawyers to set up front companies so I can hold land illegally or just for a work permit.

I have the proper visa in place that don't require lawyers so I guess your right about knowing nothing about that level of corruption but there sure is a lot of threads and stories about farangs being shafted by lawyers, accountants and nominees.

I know money is above all here so I just go with it. Its none of our business to try and change things, that's what can get you killed. Farang meddling in Thai affairs is one area I won't go, hence not doing a business here.

I love it...you have now not only admitted AND put it on the internet here (and yes, who "you" are can be found...fairly easily). Your are a criminal and support criminals Grubs, that was not "naive" it was just plain DUMB

I gleefully pay tea money. My time is important, and if throwing a bit of paper at someone in uniform makes my life hassle free....then I support the system too. Its basically what I love about the place. Money talks and _____ walks

Don't waste your time. He is naive.

No. Can buy property in foreign freehold, I did in Bangkok and a lawyer wasn't used at all. Went along to the land office with the telegraphic transfer papers and was done in 30 mins.

Using a lawyer must be some tangled web of paperwork to circumnavigate the law.

Many do it and that's ok to use corruption to hold the land. I just don't trust lawyers, especially Thai ones.

What can happen? Police come and arrest me for paying bribes?

They don't bite the hands that feed them.

So rounding up some farmers from Isaan that dont know each other, along with a lawyer to buy a property for a farang holding company (that doesnt actually do any business) is perfectly legit and legal. Geez I have been niaive for so long. Is now a good time to buy real estate? Can someone spear me into a good deal?

I am sorry what is your point? And what are you "spearing"??

Wow, a catchy phrase, where did you come up with that? I am sure you do lots of gleeful things here Ivan. So nice of you too to put on the web..."forever" you have and do enjoy being a criminal.

What can happen? Police come and arrest me for paying bribes?

They don't bite the hands that feed them.

Just keeping digging Grubs....I love it.

Wow, a catchy phrase, where did you come up with that? I am sure you do lots of gleeful things here Ivan. So nice of you too to put on the web..."forever" you have and do enjoy being a criminal.

Criminal?

He isn't requesting a lawyer to set up fake front company to hold land illegally.

That's online forever so now everyone will know how you hold your assets.

Privacy is a bitch.

I didnt relise payment of tea money was a crime