2015 Mustang Spotted.

Tywais

The front is Volvo meets Aston martin and the whole thing looks more Aston than Ford with a bit of Audi TT thrown in.. and it has 'pimp my ride" doors. Looks like a Range Rover Evoque that has been sat on by a few more elephants. Fortunately I'll probably never see one in the flesh.

But will probably sell loads to locals..

• Like 1

The front is Volvo meets Aston martin and the whole thing looks more Aston than Ford with a bit of Audi TT thrown in.. and it has 'pimp my ride" doors. Looks like a Range Rover Evoque that has been sat on by a few more elephants. Fortunately I'll probably never see one in the flesh.

Your being a bit harsh. .......................laugh.png

HARSH..Yup. Elephants are particular creatures.I think its cool thoughw00t.gif

No he isn't!

Does plagiarism extend to automotive design. biggrin.png

Saw the topic title & thought OP meant spotted in Thailand.

Nevermind, saw a brand new Jaguar XJ in Chiang Mai today.

Didn't think the title out that well, just standard auto enthusiasts vernacular.

Didn't look like this one I spotted at Makro a few months ago did it? Just spotted this wink.png

post-566-0-11675900-1366391413_thumb.jpg

Umm, these pictures *are* the EVOS concept car we've all seen for over a year now - according to Ford's official statements, the EVOS is purely a design language concept and not intended to showcase any particular future model...

Sounds highly speculative to me.

Appears it is old news, the 1st article showed a current date. Looking at the photos now, it also appears they may have misreported it and it is the Evos. Sorry about that.

Thanks to our crack spy photographers, we have the first visual evidence that the next-generation Ford Mustang will ditch its retro duds in favor of a more modern design inspired by the Fusion sedan. The new Mustang is expect to bow in 2014 as a 2015 model year vehicle.

<snip>

According to The Wall Street Journal, the next Mustang will adopt many of the styling cues found on the new Fusion in a bid to attract younger buyers. Those that have seen the 2015 Mustang say it looks nearly identical to the Evos concept and has a distinct Aston Martin flair to it.

Leftlanenews