Immigration Office Nakon Sawan

I will need to go do a 90 report next month and was wondering if someone could give me current information on what the Nakon Sawan office requires. I found an old thread in the archive but it is almost 3 years old.

thanks

john

You know, you can post all that gear (not your passport) by registered mail (costs 18 baht) and include a 3 baht (yes, 3B not 10B) stamped return-addressed envelope (in which the office will place the notification receipt). Save you a trip.

You can search www.TV for the postal address of the office.

Some Immi offices are refusing to accept registered mail, but I can't recall anything re. NSawan. AA

As said you can mail in your 90 day report. According to the info from NS immigration you should mail it via EMS 15 days prior to the report date. Keep the EMS receipt. Just send the copies and a signed TM 47 form, not your passport. I mail mine. I include a self addressed stamped envelope with a 10 baht stamp, not 3 baht, per the instructions from the postmaster in my home town. I get it back within a week every time. The address is:

90 Days Registration

Nakhon Sawan Immigration

399 Sawanvitee 49 Rd.
Amphoe Muang
Nakhon Sawan 60000 Thailand

I used to use the 90 day report as an excuse to go to Big C but now use Tesco in Singburi. It's closer to where I live and the parking lot is not a 3 ring circus.

I think the difference in postage affects how high a priority they give to the delivery of mail.

IE: 10 baht would be first class, 5 baht 2nd class, and 3 baht third class. And of course the weight of the envelope.

I think I would pay the extra 7 baht like it says on website. Or if possible a prepaid ems envelope.

I am going down next week.

I know that I can post it but for me the report is only a small part. I will do some bulk shopping and pick up some meds and catering bits that are hard to get.

Eat exotic international cuisine (KFC) as the nearest one to me is 65 km away and it is a once a month treat.

I don't know where you live but my advice is to get there early as it gets very crowded nowadays.

Thanks again for the information. I drove down to Nakon Sawan yesterday to see if I could find the office and do some shopping at Big C since there not a major store anywhere near where I live. While I was there they gave me a printed sheet detaliing the need papers for 90 day and the retirement visa. I found them to be very friendly and helpful.

I've used them since they opened and they have always been friendly and helpful and not crowded if you get there at 0900. I live in the sticks near Takfa about 100 kilometers from the city and am closer to the Singburi Tesco for shopping so I send mine via EMS. The "purple" folder that they have is very useful and outlines exactly what is required. Glad that you didn't have any problems.