Dairy Goat Cafe Doi Saket

anonymouse

Thought I'd take a look at this place today as a Doi Saket Local, it is just past the Doi Saket turn off, close to the Petronas Petrol Station and next door to the Locanda Pizza restaurant.

For starters if you are not in the Doi Saket area I wouldn't make a special visit to the place but if you are in the general area its somewhere a bit different to stop.

They have a small menu of various pork and beef dishes cooked with Goats Milk, for some reason no chicken or vegetarian on the menu, the dishes were the usual fayre pork steak, grilled pork in black pepper a burger and such like, but with the added goats milk.

Drinks all the usual but I had a very tasty cup of hot goat milk with honey.

They seem to be missing a trick here by not selling goats cheese or having goat meat on the menu but you can buy small tins of goat meat at 120 baht if you so want.

For the kids there is a goat enclosure where you can feed the goats and there was even one small goat walking about who was just like a pet dog.

Anyway a nice and slightly different place to stop if you are in the vicinity and another one to put on the list if you have kids

• Like 1

The sale of goat's cheese would be a great idea. Maybe it's still maturing? Similar for serving goat meat - they may have to wait until they have a sustainable herd.

yes it could be that, they have about 20 goats there at a guess, maybe there is a bigger herd kept elsewhere. Cheap local goats cheese and the ingredients for a decent goat curry would help make my life complete in CM biggrin.png

• Like 1