It's Time For A Separate Phangan Forum

cwmkpg

Hi,

It is not about population or government but about traffic. There are not enough Koh Phangan posts to warrant a separate forum at this time. If you can help increase the number of Koh Phangan related topics and users from the island then it might be considered but as it stands now there are very few posts and members and not enough to populate, or keep thriving, its own forum.

SBK,

You have been the voice of reason here on phangan for many years.... I'm sure that you and I would know each other on sight.... In fact, we have probably both enjoyed a meal at Peppercorn at the same time....

I don't post many messages for the simple reason that I am an old retired guy and I just can't be bothered with most of the B***s**t that I read on the Samui "forum ".

SBK.... I would expect that you, of all people, would like to see more direct Phangan-related info....

A (temporary) new forum is not rocket science.... easy to set up and easy to close if no interest..

As you said, "people advertise in active forums".... Phangan does not have an active forum.... again, why don't we give it a try ???...

Now you have 35 posts in the last 2 years , 10 of them in this topic alone, sure I can see how the idea of a separate forum would fly.thumbsup.gif

Ahhh Rooo,

" Yee of little faith "....

Posts ( and new forums ) are not about quantity but are about quality....

Smokie.... your comments are spot on.... please don't abandon this forum... It desperately needs rational posters

OP last try and then that will be the end of this.

While you may think quality is better than quantity if there is not enough threads to drive traffic then there is no point in creating a separate forum. It is not simply a matter of creating it, see if it works out and then getting rid of it when it doesn't. SEO does not work that way.

So, start contributing. See if you can increase Phangan members posting. Then maybe it will be considered but as things stand it is not going to happen now.

OK Ms. SBK... My last try as well

What the hell is SEO ???

Also... While I am not a fan of the full moon, black moon, half moon, or any moon party, 20,000 or more people visit Phangan every month for the "experience"...

Every day and everywhere ( anywhere) I go I see many, many people glued to their pads, phones, etc. looking for up to date Phangan info ( so they tell me ) .... but nothing really relevant is available....

Since I no longer have any financial interest in Phangan the lack of decent online info doesn't matter that much to me one way or the other... I'm just trying to help....

Finished....