Anzac Day - Thursday 25 April - Lest We Forget

Kan Win

i know anzac day is about australia and new zealaland

but being british and attending the service got me thinking about what a english man who was a japanese pow said to me, he felt that the english pow"s and troops died in vain due to the post war polititians such as thatcher and more recently blair and his side kick brown and now continuing the trend osbourn and cameron selling the country out, if i were a member of the goverment i would feel to embarased and ashamed to attend such memorial sevices, lets face it it politicians that start these wars and then expect other people to die for them while they sit in their comfortabe chair's behing their big desk.

but being british and attending the service got me thinking about what a english man who was a japanese pow said to me, he felt that the english pow"s and troops died in vain due to the post war polititians such as thatcher and more recently blair and his side kick brown and now continuing the trend osbourn and cameron selling the country out, if i were a member of the goverment i would feel to embarased and ashamed to attend such memorial sevices, lets face it it politicians that start these wars and then expect other people to die for them while they sit in their comfortabe chair's behing their big desk.

Another Child who never Fought. No Smoking Day is more your style .

• Like 1

and what fighting have you ever done ace of pop

maybe your just another lacky for the goverment

• Like 1

and what fighting have you ever done ace of pop

maybe your just another lacky for the goverment

I would let down my age group replying to Oiks. But reading the likes of You, it was wasted.Sad Child.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bucko, shivers sent down ones spine. I have never heard that Redgum song.

yes a chilling reminder of that ww1 killing field.

p.s-- never been to "your" beach--maybe next time smile.png ---any guest houses or reasonably priced hotels on or near the beach ?--sometimes I like to take time out at a quiet place.

• 10 months later...